Chapter 14: More Aftons on Crack

(I got the video above WHILE IT WAS JUST OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. I WAS FANGIRLING THE ENTIRE TIME. IT'S SO GOOD. Then again, all of his songs are...)

A/N: Since someone requested for WilliamxHenry/HenryxWilliam I'll most likely do it. If I do do it, then William and Clara are gonna be divorced but the Afton kids will still call her Mom, still call William Dad, and still call Henry Henry. Either way, William is gonna be Bi. Also, which animatronics should I draw next? I already did Marionette and Circus Baby, and I'm doing Funtime Freddy and Scrap Baby (who takes a while). Next is most likely Mangle then Ennard, but after that, who? I'll also add my art of the Marrionette at the bottom and possibly Circus Baby. I did Circus Baby on my iPad and the Marionette on paper, so yee. I'm also doing Funtime Freddy on paper and Scrap Baby on my iPad too

The Afton family, Glitchtrap, Vanny, Charlie, and Henry were playing Monopoly. It was all going peaceful until.... "I HATE YOU," screeched Charlie. Then, to make things worse, Izuku screeched, "OH!? WELL NEXT TIME, DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" "Charlie, give Izu your two hundred dollars, you landed on his property," Henry said calmly. "NO! HE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL," Charlie screeched....again. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU....PLAAAYYYYY," Izuku screeched ten times louder. "Mommy, why is brother screaming," Chris asked 'innocently.' Clara, being pissed off, said, "Shut the fuck up Chris. You're not gonna talk after stealing my last railroad." Michael, being depressed again, screeched, "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN." Clara, being pissed and shit, screeched, "ME TOO. YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?" Izuku then just screeched. Everybody else was just being confused on what was happening, sitting in the corner avoiding all direct contact, or just hiding in general. "Hi. What you all just witnessed is the phenomenon known as family game night. Family game night plays an important role in the household dynamic, as studies have shown that families who participate in activities together," I started, "form closer bonds, and stronger relationships with each other. So try setting aside some time to play board games with your family. And if they beat you......cut them out of your life forever," I finished.

William, being the weirdo he is, was on the counter in a purple onesie, jumped off, and said, "I'm gæ."

The Aftons, Emily family, Noah, and the people who seemed to be dead (cause they are. Also, it's Kyoka, Denki, Aizawa, and Shinso) were for some reason shooting each other over and over?-

Glitchtrap just teleported in the room and went, "Hi SiStErS," and Michael fucking screamed.

The Afton kids for some reason started singing that one Furry song from TheOdd1sOut but actually by Endigo around Glitchtrap to Glitchtrap. (Video underneath this)

(FUN FACT! At school, I found a penny from 1983. You know what that means (°*°))

For some reason, Elizabeth was singing a terrible excuse for I Can't Fix You. "I'vE bEeN tRyInG fOr So LoNg...." (video underneath) Izuku somehow recognized the song and joined in-

Now CHRIS was singing a terrible excuse for I Got No Time. It's all inaudible, but somehow Izuku recognized the song-

Then Michael came in as Nightmare Foxy, without either of them knowing it was him, but he mumbled along and the three of them had a good time. Then Nightmare and Goldie joined in and made it turn into Megalavania (or however you spell it) for a bit.