Chapter 21: Crac Cause Y Not

(Alright, so, the video above has their different AUs, but ✨M✨U✨S✨I✨C✨. Also, their videos are all amazing, you should watch them ->-. All videos be,one to their rightful owners, and all videos that appeared before, obviously ->-)

Glitchtrap is somehow the size of a two-year-old. Vanny is now his mother. Mama Vanny.

So basically for the next one it's the video that's gonna appear and the Aftons, Vanny, Emilys, Ennard, the Nightmares, and book characters see this happening. The only difference between the video and the crac is that Glitchtrap's the size of a literal two-year-old.

Me and Izuku got two packages of Vanilla Wafers, one for each person, and we both ate them in one sitting. (This is a true story, I have just eaten an entire package of Vanilla Wafers in one sitting)

Me, the Aftons, the Emilys, Glitchtrap, Vanny, the Nightmares, and the book characters all have finger juice.

Yet again I have to say, for legal reasons, that it's not actual blood. This is true, and if you want to know how to legally make finger juice check out my other book about how to make finger juice.

This video has just happened to everybody that has been in the Afton household (too lazy to write all the shit down, lol, sorry) and now everybody's  q u a k i n g in fear.

Everybody has just witnessed this MASTERPIECE above and now they're scared for William's mental health and they're also scared for they're lives? Idk, you tell me cause they're all ded. They're also terrified of Adventure Freddy and Toy Freddy. But they were happy B.B died (I can tell you all my many, many nicknames for him :3)

Everybody has just seen this masterpiece (including the originals) and the originals were very ashamed of themselves after this. Fritz (the soul that possesses Foxy) was just confused on how Toy Chice became his hook and he's now questioning his existence. Poor Fritz. Everybody else was just confused as fuck.

Michael has just done this, and now Izuku has joined the dance, and revenge on William for Helpy.

Chris is angry, and in his soul form. Michael screamed somewhat as a joke. Elizabeth was there to get Michael for dress up, and Michael screamed louder. Then Izuku came barging in with fucking blood on his clothes and Michael screamed at the top of his lungs. It then happened again but instead of Izuku, William was in the room doing a fucking Lenny Face.

"🎶I'm a looser🎶" sang Mineta as a child. Then when he's 15, he sang, "🎶Still a looser🎶" I mean, what do you except, he's shorter than Eri, a literal CHILD.

"Happy Lama," where the fuck is the music coming from, anyways, Elizabeth appeared all happy (SHE FINALLY GOT THE FUCKING ICE-CREAM) "Sad Lama," poor Chris. "Mentally disturbed Lama," WTF WILLIAM STOP DOING THAT FUCKING LENNY FACE. "Lama lama," how the fuck did a lama appear out of nowhere. "Drama Lama," yeah, Glitchtrap is kinda dramatic- "Big fat mama Lama," and Clara's response to this was basically, "FUCK YOU I'M NOT FAT."

"What would you do if there was a child right in front of you," questioned Shota. Izuku's response to this was to kick a plastic baby with weird sound effects. Class 1-A is shook. Bakugo's proud. Shota is too tired for this shit.

"You are mah best friend," yelled William to Henry (before they died) when he meant he wanted to be more. He was forced to marry Clara and Clara was forced to marry him. Sad bio hours, anyways, "if I'm dying, you dying with me," continued William as he and Henry got into the Springlock suits. "AIN'T NO CHOICE," finished William as he screeched this

"Welcome to Mc Dawnolds. Do you want a phucking beesechurger," questioned Izuku. WTF, WHY DID YOU KIDNAP SOMEONE WTF. "Please *sniff* I just want to see my wife again." Poor guy. "C H I C K E N  N U G G E T S," WTF IZUKU STOP BEING POSSESSED.

Michael was doing the piano notes to Another One Bites the Dust and then he sang, "I really just wanna die," and then Izuku came in and said he agrees.

(Yea, more crac. Also, I'm mah time zone, it's 11:42 PM, anyways, happy 2 year anniversary FNAF: Help Wanted!!! Again, please give me your preferences for ships, and yet again, should Vanny be the night guard from SB. Also, two more things: if Henry possesses an animatronic, which should it be? And then: if I have the Aftons meet other fandoms, which ones? Anyways, have a nice day/night!)