Chapter 3: Shock

(Me making two chapters in two days in a row? This is amazing! But again, please tell me if you want Izuku to have an animatronic along with Michael. I'll most likely make either Michael NM.Foxy and Izuku Lolbit or an animatronic I'll make myself. ALSO, do you want me to make another person that has to do with class 1-A an Afton or Emily? The only people outside of class 1-A I'll do as an Afton or Emily would be Aizawa or Shinso. Michael also worked at all of the Fazbear places, including the one included in FNAF Pizza Simulator, and he helped test the thing in FNAF: VR Help Wanted.)

"How do you know about Glitchtrap, you two?" asked William as he revealed himself from the corner. Michael then explained about how he tested the VR game, the very one that Glitchtrap was in. Izuku, on the other hand, just said, "He was the one that took me here, and gave me my memories back." William wasn't completely satisfied, but then again, when would he be? He just didn't want Glitchtrap, also known as his brother, to control them to kill if they didn't want him to.

They then all heard Ennard scaream, "Exotic Butters," from downstairs. The threee of them then decided to go downstairs to see what was going on, and they found Ennard dancing oddly with exotic butters in his hands, which is surprisingly normal. Izuku then said something that shocked everybody, "How many people have you killed on purpose." William, who didn't know what Izuku was talking about, said, "Wha-?" "You know what I mean. How. Many. People. Did. You. Kill. Without. Glitchtrap. Controlling. You," responded Izuku. "Before or after I died," replied William. "Before," Izuku stated. "None, but after I died I did start," was William's response, Izuku was just being cautious.

When the trio got back downstairs, they saw Lizzie on Glitchtrap's head, and Glitchtrap looking like he regrets everything he's ever done. Glitchtrap asked the trio, "Help me," but only in their minds. Michael just ignored it and sat down, Izuku was trying to not burst out laughing, and William was questioning how this happened.

[With class 1-A]

"Where's Deku-kun," cried Uraraka while on her break talking to Iida. "I'm sure Midoriya-kun's holding up perfectly fine, and is trying to get back to us as soon as possible," responded Iida. Uraraka, still unsure, muttered, "I sure hope so..." There was one person, however, heard this conversation, and could only laugh to themselves. They knew where he was, and he was probably happier. He found his real family, and that family was an actual loving one. He didn't get bullied every day, and he got to be himself.

[Back with the Aftons]

While Elizabeth was playing around with Glitchtrap, she got an idea. "MAKE-OVER TIME," she yelled at the top of her lungs. While Glitchtrap was fighting to keep his dignity, and ultimately failing in the end, Clara asked an important question that caught the people who know about Glitchtrap off guard.

"Hey.... who is that, exactly...?"

(Sorry it's so short, I have school again ;-;)