Chapter 15: More Aftons on Crack Cause I Have Nothing Better to do W/My Life

(Yee. At some point imma add BatIM songs cause they gucci and one is stuck in my head. Ennard is also in his human form throughout this chapter)

For some reason Nightmare was out in the living room, animatronic form but about the size of Chris when he died, and all the people in the household were staring at him. Some were wondering who the fuck this dude is, and some others were just wondering how stupid he is. Nightmare then got two recorders in his hands(?) and screeched, "I'M JOHN CENA!" He then somehow started playing the two recorders with him nostrils(?)

For some reason Clara was in her Ballora form and was basically doing cartwheels and going, "oOh," over and over during this.

Henry was sitting down, and then, out of the blue, asked William, "Did you wash...the dishes?" William, having not done them, said, "I though...that you wanted...to do that." Henry, giving a forced laugh, then said, "Well, you were wrong."

For some reason, Izuku was reading the Fazbear Frights book, Step Closer, and Michael walked in. Michael saw the cover and then walked out of the room. The others did this, too, but only William stayed.

Wtf the Minireenas and Bidibabs were flirting (platonically) WTF.

Chris, being a crackhead, tied a fucking Freddle to his ceiling fan. He then started singing, "A Freddle flew around my room before you came." And then the fan sped up. He was then caught screaming and everybody got involved.

It was winter (don't ask) and William was shoveling this time....he did the movements he did while he did while he was getting springlocked....everybody was watching....they were all laughing

BB, for whatever dumb reason, was walking oddly away from Michael on his shift. Michael was simply just disappointed.

Everybody was at the beach....William was running away from the water screaming, "NO, NO." He got pulled into the water.

The lawnmower meme but with Chris instead of the lawnmower.

Wtf was that dance Charlie- you're even confusing your dad.

Chica was screaming for Carl the cupcake, who was hiding and listening to the muffin song.

Chris was carrying a camera and giving a tour of his room for some reason. "This is my bedroom," he started. "I got my friend, Nightmare. My computer. I bought this big ass bear." The bear is Fredbear....he moved.

Glitchtrap and Vanny were out trying to lure more kids to kill, but they were covered in blood so the kids only ran away saying, "That's not the Easter bunny."

Ennard and Michael were for some reason listening to a song. One of the lyrics, "we're breaking free," caused Ennard to pop out of Michael laughing.

The fun times, for whatever reason, we're going, "Ouimboi," over and over, and then Ennard came in with the sound effects from the vents above....

"This is your hat," Michael said to Ennard, with his hat in his hand in front of a camera and a ceiling fan behind him. Michael threw the hat to the fan. Ennard began crying.

(This took one day to do but I didn't have ✨motivation✨)