Chapter 2: Secrets

(ANOTHER THING!!!! Michael did in fact scare Chris, but only because he believed in his nightmares since he had them and did this to try and make him harder to scare. Michael always called Chris down whenever he got too scared by anything. Michael was also framed for Chris's death, but never charged, she only the Aftons and tormentors knew the truth. Elizabeth also tried to stop everybody from scooping Michael (Ballora didn't know anything about the plans to do this) but Circus Baby (another thing in my AU is that the animatronics have what's equivalent to a mind of their own) took control and made Ennard scoop Michael, where Ennard also didn't want to scoop him.)

When Izuku, Glitchtrap, and Vanny teleported out of there, everybody could finally move again. (Nobody could move off anything because Glitchtrap made it to where nobody in the room could move except for himself and the other two. Him making it so others couldn't move didn't let them call for help, hence why Izuku was easily taken) 

With the Aftons

When Izuku, Vanny, and Glitchtrap arrived at the Aftons' house, and everybody there stopped what they were doing. Michael was being annoyed the hell out of him because Ennard was singing:

(You're welcome) Chris was singing:

(Replace 'when your brother's a jerk' with 'when your bullies are jerks') William looked like he gave up in his second life(?) while listening to 'It's Been So Long' and Clara was just watching all of this go down.

When everybody saw that there was a literal furry and a girl in a rabbit costume, WITH A 'LIVING' HUMAN BOY, NO LESS, William and Michael were confused. Glitchtrap and Vanny would most likely have killed the kid before the kid got there. It just then hit them, along with Clara.

He was their lost family member

When Michael, William, and Clara got over the shock of seeing their lost family member, they burst into tears and ran toward him. "Mommy, Daddy? Who's he?" asked Elizabeth, and all William could respond with was, "He's your long lost brother." That was when the three that were hugging him realized it: he looked like a teenager, when he should look Michael's age or older, not a teenager. Michael then asked him, "Zuzu, why do you look like a teenager? And please, don't lie." Izuku could hear the distress in Michael' voice, so he gave the complete truth, for at least what he knows, including the abuse, his death, the bullies, how he remembers everything, and the bullies. He knows that only a few of the people that want to socialize with him are the people he trusts, and those people are only the people who don't talk behind his back.

"...wow," said Michael, mainly because he didn't think that his twin had that kind of experience, much less was DEAD. "Do your have an animatronic form?" asked Elizabeth. "I don't really know..." Izuku trailed off, "but I do have wings that I keep hidden from everybody else." "Can you show them?! Please? Please? Please?" Asked Chris. "Sure! But only after I know everybody's name and more things about you." Everybody then explains their deaths, but Michael and William left out Glitchtrap, like Izuku did, and Michael left out the nightmares, like Izuku did. Izuku decided to talk to his twin in private, so he asked, "Hey Michael, can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure, Zuzu," said Michael. Michael and Izuku then went to Michael's room. (You can imagine whatever you want for a bedroom) "What did you want to talk about, Zuzu?" asked Michael, even though he already had a hunch. After taking a deep breath, Izuku asked, "Why didn't you say anything about the nightmares or Glitchtrap?" 'Yep, exactly what I thought he was going to ask,' thought Michael. "I don't have nightmares, and who's Glitchtrap?" asked Michael, as he thought it would be best to play dumb. Izuku, on the other hand, knew he was lying about both things, and knew he knows about Glitchtrap, so he replied with, "I guess I'll just tel, you about them?" Michael then said, knowing he had lost, "Fine, I know them." Izuku then asked the million-dollar question:

Does Dad, Mom, Chris, and Elizabeth know

All Michael could say was, "Only Dad." But the thing is,

William was standing in the doorway, and he overheard everything.

CHAPTER TWO: END

(I would've uploaded earlier, but Wattpad wouldn't let me, I hope you enjoyed, and again, please tell me about my mistakes.