Chapter 7: The Group Chats

(Sorry for not uploading. I have no excuse except being lazy as fuck like normal. I tried to make a longer chapter to make up for it. ALSO!!!! After everybody died and they reunited they basically went, "fuck it," and decided they didn't care if anybody killed anybody else, as long as they were never caught.)

When Izuku and Glitchtrap got back, they were both going up and down, with their knees bent at basically ninety degrees, legs out to their sides, and arms in the same position but where arms are, with big, cheesy grins.

"WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS," screeched Izuku, like normal. Glitchtrap then went, "screeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," but in an insanely high pitch and then went flying out the window while going in circles like this: 🔄 and shit. "What the fuck....." muttered William. "BROTHERRRREEEEEEEEEE," was heard from upstairs. "SPARE US SOME OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING OATS," squealed another voice from upstairs. Izuku then let his wings out and flew up there.

When Izuku got up there he saw Michael having a mini mental breakdown in the corner while Elizabeth and Chris were t-posing (or as me and my friend like to call it, doing the Withered Chica pose) around Michael. Everybody there that was witnessing this (Izuku, Glitchtrap, William) were trying their best to not burst out laughing.

(Little note: allergies suck and can go fuck themselves)

"Save mEeeeEeeEEEeeEeEeEeeEeEEe," screeched Michael. Izuku, like everybody else who was watching this go down, didn't want this to end, so he responded with, "NaHHhhHhhHh." Michael then started to just collapse on his side and silently sob. "PfffFFT-" wheezed everybody else in the room. Who couldn't laugh at that though is my only question-

Clara then came back, and everybody except Michael knew they were fucked. "Gotta go fAST," Izuku claimed before committing a sonic and running away. Glitchtrap glitched away, and William then decided to go hide in the other side of the house and somehow got there without getting caught. Izuku was in his new room, Glitchtrap was in William's mind, and William was in the kitchen eating toast and drinking his coffee.

Chris and Elizabeth then collapsed on the floor and started sobbing on their knees begging for forgiveness. Michael, being the way he is, said, "Okay, but only if you never do that again you little gremlins." "We'Re NoT gReMlInS mIcHaEl," screeched the two gremlins. "If it helps you sleep at night," Michael said. Chris, being the sleep deprived bean he is, cried, "I CAN'T SLEEP. HOW DARE THOU." Clara then went upstairs cause she was wondering what the racket was.

She regretted it.

(After that fiasco)

"Wanna make a group chat together and me to add you to my class's group chat?" wondered Izuku. Everybody loved that idea, but mainly for different reasons.  Clara, William, and Michael  so that they could make sure Izuku was safe, William also wanted to talk about how he's a killer to scare the people there, and Michael, along with Elizabeth and Chris, wanted to cause chaos. Izuku made one group chat for just them, including Ennard, the nightmares (nobody except the people who knew about them and knew they were real could see them, so Michael, Chris, Izuku, Glitchtrap (he fucking knows everything, what do you expect), the nightmares, and Ennard (cause he can hear everything Michael thinks or says).

Izuku then added everybody to the class 1-A group chat, but somehow made it so that nobody else knew until they messaged on that chat, and so no one could see who added them. Elizabeth's username is '🍦Ice-Cream Goddess🍦', Michael's is ' 🍇 Rotten Grape🍇', Clara's is '💃 👑   Dancing Queen 👑 💃', William's is '🍞 Toast God Bitches🍞', Nightmare's is literally 'Nootmare' and Goldie's (Nightmare Fredbear) is 'Goldielocks', Chris's is '✨Adorable Bean✨,' and Ennard's is '✨🧈Exotic Butters Addict🧈✨' .  Izuku's is 'SINnamon Roll,' while Glitchtrap's is ' 🐀🔪 Glitchrat🔪🐀' and Vanny's is '🐀🔪Rat's Assistant🔪🐀.'

The one that only has the Aftons and some animatronics, it's called '🔪Aftons🔪  and ✨Others✨' because Izuku didn't wanna show everybody the nightmares yet. Izuku was then, very suddenly, asked many William, "What would you do if you could get revenge on the person who kidnapped you, and what type of revenge?" Izuku then responded with

"I'd kill that bastard"

(Fun fact!!! The word 'bastard' was used in the book we're reading in class right now, but our teacher wouldn't let us read that word out loud on purpose and instead made us say rat. ALSO!!!!! For ships in the comments, I haven't gotten very many [I've only gotten one, and thank you to anybody who does comment! I'll decide on a ship when I get more votes on the different ships] , but if I get ANY saying 'Nightmare x Chris' I'm going to flip. THE NIGHTMARES TRIED TO KILL HIM. The most they are in my A.U are very close friends. Another thing is that for the rarer ships, one vote will count as two or three because of how few people choose them. If anybody disrespects another person's ship in the comments, then I'll remove your comment. Let's spread kindness, not hate)