Chapter 10: Aftons on Crack

(I finished drawing Chris, so I posted it. If you do use my art, please give the credit to me. It may be shitty art, but I still want the credit since it took so long to make. Who should I draw next? I also woke up at around 12:53 PM today [March 29]. I keep using FNAF: Help Wanted songs because I'm obsessed with it and I'm gonna get it soon! Crap, I just realized that he doesn't have wings- Sorry about that, just imagine him with either one black and one white wing or two gray wings. NEVER MIND!!!! I fixed it! Update: I keep fixing this lol)

Izuku was walking around, when he saw Chris looking at a crayon intently. "Chris, is that weed?!?!" screeched Izuku. Chris, being confused, just replied, "No it's just a cray-" but it was too late. "I'm calling the police," yelled Izuku. Izuku then typed "911" into the microwave. Chris, being the bean he is, was just being very confused. Then, to Chris's surprise, the microwave stated, "9-1-1, what's the emergency?" In the end it turns out that Izuku and Michael were just pranking Chris.

This time, Chris was walking around when he saw Elizabeth talking to a 'police officer,' that was actually Charlie in disguise (I'm making it so that dead people can look any age they want to, and however they want to), but Elizabeth didn't know this. "Elizabeth, is that a police?!?!?!?!" screeched Chris. Elizabeth, not knowing what was going on, just stood there, looking at Chris with a 'really' look on her face. Chris, keeping the prank going, yelled, "I'm calling the weed!" Now Elizabeth was freaking out because she thought she was going to get arrested. Chris then pressed 420 on the microwave and then Michael said, "4 20 what chu smokin'." After that, Charlie went back into what she normally looks like, and fell to the ground laughing. Chris and Michael also fell to the floor laughing. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was still freaking out.

Clara was listening to random music that came onto her phone while she was reading, when Izuku, Michael, Chris, Elizabeth, and William came in. The song on just so happened to be 'Rolling in the Deep' (that's actually the song name) and it was coming up to the 'can't help feeling' part, so they decided to 'sing' it. William started them out by singing/screeching, "Can't help feeling." Then Izuku, Michael, Elizabeth, and Chris joined in and they all screeched, "WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL." Bad choice. Clara, set her book down, and started chasing all of them around the house with a flip-flop. In the end, everybody except Clara had at least one broken bone. They all healed it, though, since they could do that.

Everybody was going to the car when Chris said, "Shotgun!!!!" Michael, being upset with this, said, "Aw, but you had it on the way he-OH MY GOD." The thing he was so shocked about was that Chris had a fucking shotgun IN HIS HANDS. Chris, being the way he is, said, "No, I found a shotgun, and I want front seat." He then cocked the gun. In the end, Chris got the front seat and nobody was hurt.

For some reason, Elizabeth amputating someone's leg off and freezing it for a weapon came up at the dinner table. (Fun fact! My sibling actually somehow brought up amputating my mom's bad leg [the one that's affected by blood clots] and freezing it to use as a weapon actually came up during dinner at one point) Clara, being the mom she is, told her, "No amputating other people's legs." Michael and William, all for it, told her, "If you do it, I'm helping you." Chris, not knowing what was going on, just went, "Wait, what.....?" Izuku, being very confused, just collapsed. Glitchtrap and Vanny just then came in, hearing the gist of it, just said, "We'll help you if you do." Elizabeth, obviously happy about this, then amputated legs to freeze.

(This was my attempt at crack. Another thing that my sibling says is, "Murder is okay sometimes." I'll probably do more crack chapters because it's way easier than actual chapters)

Word count: 666 (I did this on purpose)