Chapter 17: An Actual Chapter :0

"AP, or the creator, just wants you to know that you can skip the paragraph after the next paragraph," explained Izuku. "But!!! She'll be really happy if you do," continued Michael. 

You can call me A or AP, it has to do with a username on a different site, so yeah. Also, my preferred pronouns are she/her. You can also use they/them if you want, just to let you know.

(The song above is amazing, but it's sadly not very well known. Their music is amazing, but they're not very well known, for what I know, so if you like the song above, Machinations, the you'll most likely like their song, I am the Mangle. I'm also finished with the rough sketch of Elizabeth! Also, to the person who wants me to do the Afton family song, I'll do it, I don't know when, but I'll definitely do it! Especially since I just found the one that I'll use, sorry if you don't want me to use the one I am going to use, the one that I am going to use has the entire thing, as one of my pet peeves is when people don't use Michael's part. Also, since at least two people want this [they were really the only ones who commented on ships with William or others] I'm making William and Clara divorced, making Clara become Clara Schmidt, because those people want Willry/Helliam. I'm making it legal. Also, remember, nobody except really Glitchtrap, Ennard, and Michael know that Michael possesses NM. Foxy, and that really only Glitchtrap and Izuku know that Izuku possesses Lolbit. Also remember that really only Chris, Michael, Glitchtrap, Izuku, Ennard, and the Nightmares themselves know that the Nightmares exist)

(Michael also tends to wear an eyepatch over his right eye [the one with NM. Foxy's eye and the majority of the rot] 

It was Monday....and Izuku sadly had to go to school. Chris decided to go along since he could easily become invisible to living beings. When class started, Shota did what he normally does....sleep. Glitchtrap, Vanny, and Michael decided to that they wanted to talk to Izuku, so they also came, but came invisible. "Hey, Izu!" yelled Michael. Izuku responded with his mind, saying, 'Hey, Michael, Glitchshit, and Vanny!' Glitchtrap yet again complained about people calling him Gltchshit, while Vanny just greeted Izuku.

After Shota's class, Class 1-A went to other classes, then to basic hero training (cause I don't really know which subjects they take in Japan) Izuku was extremely excited for this,  cause why not, he wants to be a hero ->-

All Bitch (sorry all might stans, I despise him) was going over the lesson or something, but Izuku was busy talking with his family. "So....what do you plan on doing when you get home," asked Clara. 'I don't really know yet, but I know I'm gonna spend time with you all,' thought Izuku. "Okay," exclaimed Ennard. "Oh yeah, Zuzu, I forgot, who's your favorite hero," asked Charlie. Izuku, after thinking about that question for a little bit, responded, 'My favorite is probably Sensei, or Shota "Aizawa", or Eraserhead.' After that, Izuku did whatever they were doing for that class, then went to the dorms after school cause I have literally no clue on what they do ;-;

-In Izuku's dorm-

"Hey Zuzu, if your favorite hero is your Sensei, why's this guy," Micheal said pointing to All Might posters, "all over your room?" Izuku then stated, "It's because everybody in my class s thinks my favorite hero is All Might, so I have to keep the act up. There also aren't very much merchandise of Sensei in very many places because he's an underground hero." 

After a bit of talking between Izuku and his family, Mina came and knocked on the door. "Yes," asked Izuku, right after telling his family, Ennard, Vanny, Henry, and Charlie to become invisible to living beings. "Everybody was wondering if you wanted to come play Five Nights at Freddy's games with us," Mina told Izuku. "I'll be down in a minute," exclaimed Izuku, very excited to play.

After Izuku got downstairs, he saw that there were VR headsets, and that there were also PCs set up that had FNAF one through six. "This is so amazing," Izuku literally screeched. "Dang Midobro, I didn't know you loved FNAF so much," exclaimed Kirishima. "Are you kidding! It's one of the best games ever," exclaimed Izuku...again. "Well, how about you go first," offered Uraraka. "Of course," yelled Izuku yet again, "wait...let me just get something up on my phone..." After a little bit, Izuku found it. He then started to play FNAF songs, some of which some of the most hardcore FNAF fans didn't know about. (I can give you a list ->-)