Chapter 19: Serious Shit

(As you can see from the title, it's serious shit. There will be a trigger warning at one point, but not at the beginning)

Like me, Izuku was being weird and looking up random stuff on YouTube. One of the things he looked up was "Sister Location Trailer Backwards." After he watched it, however, he was traumatized.

Izuku decided to walk to Mike's room, since he was in there at the time. While he was walking there, everybody asked if he was okay. All Izuku responded with was "Yeah," and since they all knew something serious was up, they decided to not get in to it. When Izuku got to Mike's room, he knocked on the door first, and when Mike let him in, Izuku walked in.

"So what did you need to talk about, Izu," questioned Mike. "W-well," Izuku started, "it's going to be a bit personal, but.....did you try....

⚠️‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️‼️⚠️ 

...to commit....suicide," he finished.

⚠️‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING OVER‼️‼️⚠️

"...what are you talking about, Izu," Mike said. Izuku, getting pretty pissed, yelled, "You know what I'm talking about!!!!" The walls are sound proof though, so nobody except Ennard, who was in the vents above, heard it. "...yeah....." Mike stated. Ennard then came down, and was just shocked. Ennard turned human, and then Izuku and Ennard hugged Mike very hard.

"How did you figure it out, though, Izu...?" questioned Mike. "W-well....I was looking random things up on YouTube...including something called Sister Location Trailer Backwards...which is how I found out..." Mike and Ennard, wanting to see the video, asked, "Can we see it...?" "Sure..." Izuku replied while nodding his head.

⚠️‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️‼️⚠️ THE VIDEO BELOW COULD BE VERY TRIGGERING, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WATCH IT. IF YOU STILL WANT TO WATCH IT, I WARNED YOU

⚠️‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING OVER‼️‼️⚠️

"So...that's how you found out..." Mike whispered. "Is there anything else, though, Izu," questioned Mike. "Actually, yes....can you please remove your eyepatch and open your eye, Mike...?" asked Izuku. "O....okay," Mike stated. Ennard, being concerned, questioned, "Are you sure, Eggs...? It's a really big secret....." "I'm sure, Burnt Spaget, don't worry," Mike responded

Mike then removed the eyepatch and opened his eye, and Izuku saw that his eye was extremely similar to NM. Foxy's eyes, and so Izuku asked the million dollar question.... "Are...you Nightmare Foxy?" All Mike did was nod in return, while Ennard and Izuku comforted him. "Do you want to see my animatronic form...?" questioned Izuku. Mike, wanting to know what the animatronic Izuku possesses is, said, "S-sure..."

Izuku then turned into Lolbit, and Mike was confused. "There are two Lolbits, one male, me, and the other female, the one that's normally there in CBPW/CBPR," explained Izuku. 

(Don't yell at me in the comments, both are technically correct)

THE END

(I had hardly any motivation to do this, but I did it! And I did it right after the last chapter. When I saw that I mean it wasn't a week or two apart. Also, two things: which animatronics, other than the originals and the Marionette/Puppet, should I make possessed, and two, who should I have Henry and some other characters possess? I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Have a great day/night)