Chapter 18: Meet Into the Pit

(Dawko's songs are amazing, I'm waiting for him to make his Lonely Freddy song. If you haven't read any of the FNAF books yet I recommend you do. They're all really good. Also, the name for the animatronic is Pit-Trap. I'm also making Oswald ✨dead✨ cause why not. I'm only gonna include Oswald and Pit-Trap. I'm gonna make there be twists that probably won't make any since. Enjoy!!! Also, for the Afton Family song, I'm going to use two instead of one. Another question! Do you want me to make Vanny the security guard or not?)

It was now the end of Friday, and Izuku was in his dorm room getting ready to go to his home. But before he could leave, there was a knock on his door. "Who is it," he asked. "It's your teacher," an extremely tired Shota said on the other side, "your class wants to talk to you...and stuff...I don't know, ask them..." "Alright," exclaimed Izuku.

Izuku just finished coming down the elevator when he was bombarded with questions. "How did you beat all the FNAF games with minimal jump-scares?" "Why do you look so tired?" "Do you want some cheese?" "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT ME?!?!" And many other questions. The really only voice that was clear out of all of them was Iida's, who was trying to calm everybody down.

After everybody calmed down, Izuku answered the questions. "How did you beat the FNAF games with minimal jump-scares," asked Kirishima. "Well.....it was really only practice, and also enjoying it," explained Izuku. He answered everybody's questions, and when they were done, he retreated back to his room (just like meeeEeeEeeeEeeEeeEeEeE) to finish getting ready to go home.

When Izuku was just about to leave, there was another knock on his door. "Who is it," he questioned, yet again. "It's Mina......and there's someone in the common room who we think you might like to meet." This time, Izuku's mind was racing. What if it was his family? What if they knew? All he could do was hope for the best....

When Izuku got down there, he saw something that surprised him but also filled him with joy. I the middle of the room, tied up, was Oswald. "Oh my fucking god...." Izuku muttered. Izuku then started mumbling to himself more and more, and then he realized that Oswald has wings (a mixture of Michael's and Elizabeth's, but his own color, yellow, representing his encounter with Pt-Trap)

"Oswald...I'm going to say something and I'm going to need you to tell me what first comes to mind when I say it," stated Izuku. "W-wait," Oswald started, "how do you know my name?" "That's not important right now....what's important is how you react to what I'm about to say...okay?" Oswald though about it for a moment, and then responded, "Okay...." Izuku thought for a second for a word that has to do with his story, so he decided to say, "Animatronics." Oswald then started shaking, and responded in a shaky voice, "Murder....." but he said it quiet enough so that only Izuku heard it. "Alright....I'm going to need you to follow me, and if you do then I'll tell you how I know your voice." Oswald decided to go with Izuku, and those two went to Izuku's dorm...while everybody else was just confused, except for Kyoka, Denki, and Shinso since they read the books and stuff.

When Izuku and Oswald got to Izuku's dorm, Oswald saw that all of the Aftons, Emilys, and other people were there. (Everybody was in their human form) "Who...who are all these people..." Oswald questioned. Everybody except Izuku was shocked that Oswald could see them, and then they became visible to everybody cause it wouldn't work for Oswald. "Oswald, this is my family," explained Izuku, "and the reason why he can see you, guys, is because he's....dead." Clara, the mom she is, immediately said, "I'm sorry to hear....if it doesn't bother you too much, can you tell us how you died?" Oswald then went on to explain how he died (you choose, I'm too lazy) and after that everybody was in diddly dang tears.

Izuku then went on to explain how he knows Oswald's name, such as how there's a third of a book about him and another few people. And for some reason Mike was rocking himself back and forth in the corner. "Mike? Are you okay," question Izuku, just worried about Mike's mental health. "Nope," Mike said. Oswald somehow recognized the voice and questioned, "Mike.....? Is that you, from 1985?" Mike, realizing that Oswald now recognized him, responded, "Y-yeah." Then the two had a good hug. Everybody else was extremely confused, except Izuku. He understood pretty fast, so he explained it for everybody else.

"Oswald somehow traveled back in time in the book with a ball pit, and met some people in 1985. He was in a Fazbear's location, and I'm guessing he met Mike, because in the book, it talks about how one of the people he made good friends with was named Mike." Then after a while, Izuku finished getting ready to go home, and his family turned invisible. Then everybody, including Oswald, went to the Aftons' household. When they got there, however, they saw Pit-Trap, and Oswald had a panic attack. While Izuku, Michael, Charlie, Chris, and Elizabeth calmed Oswald down, the adults made sure Pit-Trap was harmless. When everybody finished, they brought Oswald and Pit-Trap inside

Oswald somehow had a conversation with Pit-Trap, and then everybody in the household, except Pit-Trap, became total memes. The kids recited a video called Corn off of YouTube.

William was getting high off of coffee...?

Clara was doing who knows what.

Henry was just t-posing while crying in the corner.

Glitchtrap and Vanny were stabbing each other over and over.

Pit-Trap was wondering how he got to where he is right now. He was also wondering when he could kill kids again.

(I hope you like my version of Elizabeth, and this chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I hope you like my version of Elizabeth, and this chapter.)

Word count: 1014 (excluding this)