Chapter 25: Lmao an update this is rare

(Anyways, yea this is gonna be memes until about 3/4 through, then back to memes. Still pretty meme-y there, Yeah, a short chapter)

"Sometimes I break into peoples' houses just to...clog their toilets," Izuku told literally EVERYBODY in class 1-A. Everybody was very concerned, some for Izuku, some for the people who owned those houses, and some for both. 

"Excuse me, sir," started Michael, "how many explosives can I fit in my brother?" Don't ask, he just wanted to know for...reasons.

"He IS the worst," started Clara. "Did you know he tried getting me a job at Walmart?" She was talking about William, and how he tried to get her literally any job. She always refused.

"When I think of you I think of murder and blood," Henry told William in a sweet tone. "Aw. That's sweet," William replied. This is normal. (The original didn't have it in a sweet tone, but please tell me if you got that reference)

Circus Baby took control, and gave Funtime Freddy an empty can of soda, but he didn't know this, so when he realized this he then said, "This bitch empty. YEET," which ended up in Bon Bon getting thrown instead. Poor Bon Bon.

Izuku and Bakugo were doing random shit in Izuku's room, when Denki knocked on the door. He then came in, and saw that Izuku and Bakugo were doing shit together without arguing, and was really shocked, and then started hanging out, too, yea, Izuku and Bakugo are actually friends.

The Dekusquad was doing random shit, and that ended in Izuku and Ochako getting platonically married. Not an actual ship, everybody. I T ' S    P L A T O N I C.

(I found out that one of my irl friends is on this app, so I ended up following them and they followed me back. Anyways, I'm probably gonna end this soon. Sorry to everybody who enjoyed this, this might get adopted, but idk yet. If you wanna adopt it, it's always open, just tell me and then I'll link the book to the other readers of this. And for more information, nobody really hates each other in this. It's more like frenimies. Anyways, have a great day/night!)