Chapter 22: Wut Do I Name This-

Izuku decided to watch shit on YouTube. He went onto DatPinkTomboy's channel and watched their Remnant AU. Let's just say that afterwards he was traumatized. He then stood on top of the kitchen table in his house and whenever anybody asked if anything was wrong he would say, "A lot you can't help with unless you're Dad or Mike." Then Clara got William and Henry got Michael and then Michael and William asked Izuku how they could help. Izuku just said to follow them. He then floated to his room. Nobody questioned it, and Michael and William followed him. Then Izuku showed them the remnant AU and the the two said they would never do that. In the end everybody got traumatized.

Izuku was watching memes by DatPinkTomboy and they are all gucci, and he was NOT traumatized this time. He then watched more of the AUs. None of them really traumatized him this time.

(I'm basing Izuku's personality on mine)

Izuku then screamed on the top of his lungs, "I GOT MY FUCKING PEEPY." NO IT'S NOT FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE YOU FUCKERS. I can show you a picture of mah Peepy, or in mah case Cornpy, for proof. He then screeched, "NO THIS IS MY TENTH ONE AND ALL OF MINE HAVE SQUEEKIES THAT DON'T FUCKING WORK." Nobody questioned this.

Izuku was looking online with the Dekusquad, or at least without Iida cause they are bout to say so many no-no words- Izuku then looked at a website, and I was looking over his shoulder ✨invisible✨ but then I saw spoilers for the third book in the Silver Eyes trilogy. I then screamed, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK." The Dekusquad freaked out at first, except Izuku, then I let them see me and then we became good friends.

Ennard was bopping to the Exotic Butters Remix. Again. The 27th time this week and it's only Sunday. 

Michael just killed someone (oop-) and the cops were there. Then he t-posed. The heroes were there too, by the way. Then Michael became completely purple and everybody freaked out cause they don't know his "quirk." Izuku saw this happening. Izuuuuuu, please help me before I loose all mah sanity, thought Michael. Nope, can't, heroes, Izuku responded. How the fuck did William and Henry get a helicopter let alone learn to fly it- oh well Michael was saved. "ADIOS FUCKERS," screeched Michael as he flipped everybody off. Izuku just stood there flipping him off back while everybody else tried to get him.

(I was bored and decided to make this ->- but seriously wut bout those questions last chapter)