Chapter 20: Meet To Be Beautiful

(I came back from mah three day vacation. I'm probably just going to refer to Eleanor as Giraffe Baby cause memez)

Description of what Sara looks like in the story cause yeah-:

She looks like she does in the video at the start, but with gray, shiny wings. She also has some metal looking parts on her visible skin.

Giraffe Baby (Eleanor) and Sara randomly showed up in the Afton household. This is normal. Then Sara ran away from Giraffe Baby. "Why'd you run away from what looks like a ripoff version of Circus Baby," questioned Clara, who was reading, Henry and William, who were cuddling each other (bruh, I already said this was gonna be a ship. You don't like it, don't post hate please) Michael, who was doing who knows what, and Ennard, who just peeked out the vents.

"She's a demon," was all Sara said. Izuku then came out of his room, and saw Giraffe Baby. Izuku then screeched and told everyone to get away. "Why," questioned pretty much everybody in the room, which is now all the Aftons, Emilys, and the characters introduced from Into The Pit. "She's a manipulative bitch," Izuku said. Giraffe Baby said she wasn't. Everybody believed Izuku though-

Everybody then talked with Sara, except for Pit-Trap, who (somehow) had a good conversation with Giraffe Baby.

(This wasn't much, there's probably going to be a part two, it's really just that this was probably my least favorite Fazbear Frights story I've read so far. So yeah, there probably gonna be a part two. Have a good day! Also, other than Willry/Helliam, Idk ships, so please give me your vote on ships-)