1

Y/n POV

My alarm went off waking me up, I checked the time "6:30 am" great another day in my hell whole school. I checked my phone seeing a text from Nai, basically saying she was gonna pick me up at 7:30. Oh and btw school started at 8:00 for me so yeah. Anyways I slowly got up and went to my bathroom taking a shower. I got out then put on my outfit which was

I was putting on makeup when my brother Isaac came in sitting on my bed on his phone

You: what's wrong bro
I said stopping and turning over to him.
I: my girl wants to meet mom
He said rolling his eyes throwing his phone on my bed.

You: well it's up to you big bro just don't let her be bitchy or I'll say sum
I said going back to what he was doing,  he punched me in the arm before leaving my room.

Anyways my brother he's 19 years old, doesn't go to school anymore but we are still really close meaning I tell him my problems and he tells me his basically. My mom gave me my breakfast and telling me to sit down. I ate my food then got a text from Nai saying she was here, I grabbed my backpack and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek before going into Nai's car.

Nai: hey bitch
She said giving me a hug and putting on some music.
You: hey love
I hugged her back before going back on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

We got to school, Nai parked her car then we went our separate ways. We only have different classes for this period other than that we have the same classes every single time. I sat in my seat with the other kids waiting for the teacher to come in to teach. I was on my phone when the one and only Kairi Cosentino came and sat next to me.

Kai: hey-
You: fuck off cosentino
I cut him off looking at him then back at my phone.

Kai: didn't even let me finish
I scoffed and rolled my eyes getting off my phone looking back at him once again.
You: nahh your just trying to fuck me ain't gon happen
I hissed back at him.

I heard laughs and chuckles behind me, I turned around seeing his friends staring at me and him. I stuck my middle finger at all of them rolling my eyes.

Kai: you roll your eyes a lot you know
Kairi told me kinda laughing quietly.
You: did I tell you I don't want to be your sex toy
I said practically yelling at him but not loud enough for my classmates to hear.

TIME SKIP

Nai: bitch give me some chips
She tried to take some takis but I pulled them more to me.
You: you know I don't share
She laughed and went back to eating her food.

We were just talking and laughing when Kairi and his friends came and sat down on the other side of the table staring.

Nai: what are they doing here
She said looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders waiting for them to talk
You: what the fuck you guys want
They just kept staring like what the fuck.

Alv: can I have your number asking for a friend
I rolled my eyes and shook my head no
Tia: what's your guys name
Nai was about to open her mouth when I put my hand over her to keep her from talking.

You: that's none of your business assholes
I felt her lick me, I quickly took my hand off of her and wiping it on my shirt.
Ale: we just wanna be friends
I scoffed and shook my head looking down.

You: that's what you always say to your little sluts
I hissed pulling Nai's arm away from the table. I could feel them all staring at us walking so I turned around and stuck the middle finger up at them.

Nai: I hate players
She rolled her eyes staring at me in the eyes.
You: you were going to tell our names to them Nai
I said looking at her with my serious face.

Nai: I was going to tell them to fuck off stupid
She said punching me in the arm, I rubbed my arm since it was hurting.
You: ohhh well shit that hurt bitch!
I said punching her back seeing her rub her arm to.

Well if your wondering the day went by really fast, the boys didn't really bother us anymore which was amazing. Nai dropped me off at home so yeah.

Nai: bye babe love you
You: bye babes love you too
I gave her a hug then closed the door walking into my house.

You: mom! I'm home!
She came in from the kitchen, I'm guessing she was cooking but she gave me a hug then kissed me on the forehead.

Mom: Te llamaré para cenar (I'll call you down for dinner )
I nodded my head and went upstairs into my room. Oh and this is my room.

I really like my room it's just for me

I really like my room it's just for me. My house isn't as big as other teen girls house, it's a 2 story house with a door and some windows that's it basically. Anyways I heard my mom calling me down for dinner so I went down and sat next to Issac.

It was now 11:30 pm so I put on my pjs and went to bed.

A: heh