40

Y/N POV

"get your ass down here and you skipping school" mom said.

i jumped up and put a hoodie over my exposed chest. i took off my shorts and slipped on sweatpants.

the dogs were still sleeping so i would feed them when they wake up.

i opened my door and went downstairs seeing everyone sitting down waiting for me.

"so y/n tell us your side of the story" fernando said more calmer than my mom.

"so the first time was when i came home after the night k-kairi cheated and he kissed me but i pulled away and slapped him- sorry. he told me it was in the moment but i left right away upstairs. the second time was yesterday when i woke up early, mom when you asked for the car but anyways before mom came down he scared me but blah blah blah i felt his arms around my waist and i pushed him away but he said "don't fight it" and i told him to fuck off then last night fernando found out" i said truthfully.

"that's not true" manny yelled pointing at me. i got up but my mom pulled me back down.

"oh really i think it's true cuz you did this with every women's daughter i been with" fernando yelled.

"how many women you been with" my mom asked trying to stay calm.

"3" he said then went back to yelling at manny who started crying.

"can i go feed the dogs" i whispered to my mom as she nodded.

i slowly got up and walked to my room. the dogs were awake. i went to open the cage as they followed me.

i walked into the kitchen to grab there bowls while fernando and my mom were still talking to manny.

that's what that bitch gets.

i poured the amount of food they needed and went to the outside cages.

i put molly first then placed her bowl down as she started eating, after i went to biggie and placed his down as he started eating.

me:
can we talk
please

milos:
yeah meet me
at the park in
10

i smiled and put my phone in the back pocket as i rushed upstairs to get ready.

i quickly put on mascara and clear lip gloss then rushed downstairs.

"ima meet you with milos" i yelled as i rushed out the door.

i grabbed my skateboard out from the garage and started riding towards the park.

as i got there i saw milos sitting down waiting for me.

"hey" i said lowly getting off my skateboard and sitting down.

"hey what you wanted to talk about" he asked giving me his full attention.

"milos i really like you and i realized that but i still love kairi and yes i get that you don't like that but at least im trying. i want to take things slow with you because i want you to be my next boyfriend" i said as he smiled.

"is that a yes" i questioned.

"yes y/n yes" i jumped up and kissed him.

"mhm maybe no if you don't give me one more" he said as i laughed.

i sat on his lap placing my arms around his neck. our lips barely apart, we both started leaning in until our lips were no longer apart.

his hands went to my waist going down to squeeze my ass as i moaned giving him the chance to put his tongue in.

our tongues were exploring each other's mouth as we both were running out of air.

milos went down to my neck giving me time to breath. he instantly found my spot causing me to moan.

"damn at a park" we heard a voice say.

"oh shit" milos said as we pulled away. i turned seeing kairi and maggie.

"it doesn't matter" i pulled milos face close to mine and continued kissing him.

he gripped my ass as we continued making out.

Be patient and persistent.

Life is not so much what you accomplish as what you overcome.