7

Y/N POV

i woke up to my alarm going off for school. FUCKKKKKKKKKK. i fucking hate going to that hell hole.

me:
nai you don't gotta
pick me up imma
ride my skateboard

Nai❤️:
are you sure babes

me:
yeah i'm sure

Nai❤️:
alr love you

me:
love you to

my mom hasn't came home since her date and i'm getting worried. if she leaves then she texts me or issac saying she's not coming home or telling us where she is.

i slowly got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. me and issac bathroom linked together so i heard noises in his room.

him and emily are fucking😀

great😀

you: STOP FUCKING WHILE IM IN THE HOUSE
i yelled after banging on the door.

fucking weirdos😀

i picked up my toothbrush, put water on it and the toothpaste after and put it in water again then i started brushing my teeth.

all done. i closed the bathroom door so i wouldn't hear emily's fucking moans and isaac's groans and picked my outfit for the day.

 i closed the bathroom door so i wouldn't hear emily's fucking moans and isaac's groans and picked my outfit for the day

(wtv teams u support)
(i support the lakers so)
(rip kobe and gigi)

yes i support them. what about it?! anyways i slipped on my shoes and picked up my backpack then went downstairs.

i used my skateboard to get to school like i told Nai. i felt myself being pushed off my skateboard and fell on the floor.

WHO TF

i got up quickly and turned around to see the one girl i hate

Abby Turner

her and her little minions were laughing at me while i picked up my skateboard. i was beyond pissed.

you: oh you wanna laugh
and with that i punched the shit outta her. abby fell on the floor holding her cheek.

abby: you bitch
she shouted with anger in her voice. i laughed but was cut off by one of her minions punching me in the stomach.

minion 1: yes alina
what type of name is alina lmao. i grabbed the girl by her hair and punched and punched till i felt another punch.

minion 2: that's what you get bitch
minion 3 and abby were crying together while i was fighting minion 1 and 2.

even though i was getting punched left and right i didn't back down. minion 1 threw a punch bug i stopped her mid way and punched the shit outta her.

minion 2 grabbed my hair and pulled me off of minion 1 and dragged me to the floor. i pulled her down with me and flipped us over.

i was punching and beating the shit outta both of them till i felt arms around me. they didn't feel like kairi's instead it was mattia and alejandro.

ale: what the fuck are you doing y/n
mattia was pulling me back and ale was grabbing my skateboard. i saw all the girls on the floor crying.

pussys

you: her little fucking group pushed me off so i beat the shit outta all of them
i finally managed to get off mattia. i was beyond pissed so i tried running back but was stopped by mattia of course.

ale: bro stop getting into fights
he said sounding furious. what the fuck is his problem.

you: don't get mad at me for standing up for myself alejandro
i said feeling fantastic for beating them all up.

mattia: you kinda beat up his girlfriend
my smile dropped and i turned around and saw alejandro picking up minion 2.

you: i don't give a fuck who it is
i snatched my skateboard out of mattias hands and started walking to school.

i put in my airpods and played Electric Love. when i finally got to school i saw alejandro had his arm around minion 2 and nailea standing there looking heartbroken then i remembered, the bitch played with her feelings.

i took off my airpods, paused my music and ran to the group. i slapped alejandro across the face as hard as i could.

ale: what the fuck
he yelled.

minion 2: don't slap my boyfriend
the girl tried playing tough so i raised my hand up and she flinched.

you: how dare you act like you like nailea and be with this slut
i snapped and pointed to minion 1. i was already pissed but nah playing with my best friends feelings.

nailea: y/n it's ok
she was sad like very sad i could hear her voice cracking. i pulled her by my side.

you: fuck you fuck all of you! i bet you bitches knew! our "friendship" is gone
and with that i pulled nai away. i could hear kairi ale and alvaro calling our names.

KAIRI POV

y/n and nailea walked away and to be honest none of us knew. ale did this to himself and now it costed me mattia and alvaro our friendship with nai and
y/n. skylar, ales girl was kissing his cheek after being slapped.

alvaro: are you fucking serious bro
he said pushing ale back a little. ale  had stumbled back.

skylar: stop pushing him!
her voice was the most annoying thing ever. it was high pitched. this girl is a pick me girl if you couldn't notice.

mattia: oh shut the fuck up skylar nobody likes you the only reason your here is because alejandro is using you for sex dumb bitch
mattia blurted out leaving skylar heartbroken.

skylar: is that true
ale scratched the back of his head. she finally got the hint and ran off crying.

kairi: nah but really i thought you actually liked nailea, what the fuck we just lost our friendship with them because of you dude!
mattia looked down with his hands in his pockets.

alejandro: i do like her it's just i'm not good for her
i rolled my eyes and walked off.mattia  and alvaro stayed behind with alejandro but i was going to find y/n and nailea.

a: hey bitches