27

Y/N POV

"Y/N MELANIE Y/LN GET DOWN HERE RN" oh shit not the middle name.

i slowly got up and hid my phone under the bed before walking out my room. i could hear my moms foot tap the phone.

i hurried downstairs and saw manny, fernando, and mom sitting in the couch.

"sit down y/n" mom said with her angry impatient smile. my fears just went 📈.

"WHY ON EARTH DID I GET A CALL SAYING YOU WERE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK" why the yelling for.

"care to explain" she said a little more calm.

"well" i explained everything once again.

)you bitches know already ok)

"i already punished manny please don't punish y/n she didn't nothing" fernando pleaded. damn it i'm liking this guy. FOR MY MOM.

"y/n my god i have enough stress j-just go upstairs" she pointed upstairs and i hurried all the way up.

i could hear fernando yelling at manny to go to his room which was next to mine. i jumped onto my bed and put a pillow over my head then screamed.

"i want a puppy" i frowned thinking my mom would say no.

i stood up from my bed and slid my clothes off, i went to my closet to get some leggings then slid those on. i grabbed kairi's hoodie off the hanger and put it on.

"i love kairi's cologne" i said to myself smelling the sent from the hoodie.

my phone was still under the bed so i grabbed it and luckily it was at 100%. i opened my door and went downstairs.

"m-mom can i uh get a puppy" i stuttered while playing with my hands.

"you taking care of it and buying everything it needs BY YOURSELF" she made the "by yourself" pretty clear.

"yes yes yes thank you so much mom" i jumped up and down hugging her tightly.

"get out of here" she laughed while pushing me out the door.

i had took enough money for everything, the puppy, food, bed, food bowl, toys, and treats. i started the car and pulled out driveway.

me:
hey bubs wanna
come with me to
get a puppy

kairi:
YESSSSS COME
PICK ME UP NOW

me:
ok ok lmao

kairi:
BYEEEEE

i decided to go pick up mattia even though i didn't text him but still.

"LETS GO MOTHERFUCKER" i yelled honking my horn as much times as i could.

i kept honking and yelling until mattia came running out with his finger over his mouth.

"what you dumb bitch" he said putting his arms on my window.