17

KAIRIS POV

it was 1:30am. i was awake obviously but for some reason i wanted to talk to y/n so what am i doing. getting ready to sneak out and go to y/ns house.

i slipped on my shoes and opened my window quietly. once i hopped out i took my skateboard from the bush and started riding it to her house.

i saw y/n's house in the distance and smiled.

"shit if i fall off imma die" i was on the roof looking down at the ground.

i moved my hair out of my face and started knocking on the window. i heard a thud on the floor then a "fuck".

"come close and i'll tase you bitch" she said before opening the window and seeing me. a smile grew on y/ns face.

"surprise shawty" my face cringed after saying that and so did hers.

"don't every say that again" i hoped in her room and agreed.

"why you here" i sat on the bed and shrugged my shoulders.

"let's go to the park" i asked. y/ns face has lit up.

"let's take a picture for my spam" i said while setting my phone up and putting a timer

kairideath just posted a new picture!

kairideath: sneaking out with ur bestie is 😙🤌 liked by y/ns

kairideath: sneaking out with ur bestie is 😙🤌 liked by y/ns.left.nut kairismalldick and 187k others

y/ns.left.nut: 😙🤌

njboysedit: i made a edit of you and y/n
|kairideath: i just saw it thx
|y/ns.left.nut: bitch that's sick asf

y/n.right.nut: they gon start dating watch

iwantmattiasdick: ngl they cute👀

y/nsbae: y/n is my girlfriend😩
|y/ns.left.nut: ofc babe😩

load more comments

y/n was staring at the moon while we was sitting on the floor. she was watching the moon and i was watching her.

she's beautiful. her smile just lit up my day.

liking your best friend is ok right?

a: a mini kairi and y/n moment