24

Y/N POV

i looked at kairi who was sleeping. it was 5:30pm and i decided to go clean the mess on the floor me and isaac created. i slid out of kais arm and gave him a pillow which he cuddled into.

i opened my door slowly hoping not to wake kairi up which i was successful in and closed after walking down.

while i was walking down i heard some whispers so i just stopped and listened.

"i'm so sorry this happened it wasn't but when my daughter gets pissed she starts screaming and protects me but isaac be never got like this please understand that this happens sometimes but it's rare" mom whispered to fernando and manny.

"no i totally understand Gaby i will try to get your kids to like me as much as i can. dont worry about manny just worry about your kids for now" he whispered back, i smiled.

"um do you want me to clean this" manny, fernandos son asked.

"no it's fine i'll clean it" mom spoke but i was gonna clean it.

"no mom i got it. me and isaac made this mess so i'll clean it just go have fun with fernando and manny ok" i said lowly as i got out my hiding spot.

"oh y/n are you ok baby" she said as she checked for any cuts.

"no i'm fine" i smiled. mom smiled back at me and kissed my head.

"what happened to your hand" manny pointed out. i looked down at it.

"what the hell y/n" mom said concerned.

"it's ok i just cut myself while trying to cut an orange" i laughed awkwardly.

"now go have fun mom i can clean the house" i looked around at the mess. it was a lot but i don't care.

"are you sure you and kairi don't wanna come" she asked.

"no we will go next time" i answered.

"you promise" mom said looking back at fernando and manny.

"i promise mom" she kissed my head and left with them.

"ok let's do this" i said as i opened the basement door to walk down.

"IF ANYONE IS IN THIS BITCH I HAVE A KNIFE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT" i said yelling down at the basement, no one answered so i just went down.

"ok 3 2 1" i said as i turned the lights off and raced back upstairs.

"let's get to cleaning this bitch" i said bending down to pick up the glass first.

"ouch fucking dumb bitch" i snapped towards the glass that cut me.

i went to get the first aid kit and cleaned my finger which hurt then placed a band aid over it. i put it away and went back to cleaning.

first i picked up the rest of the glass and threw it in the trash can. second i sweep the floor from the dust. third i made the water to mop. fourth i mopped the floor. fifth i washed the dishes. sixth i did the laundry. seventh i put the laundry away. eighth i threw out the trash.

finally i was fucking down, i checked the time on my phone in which it said 9:30pm, WHAT THE FUCK.

5 hours😀

how the fuck did i clean this in 5 hours😀

im wonderwoman💪🏽😩

lmao

my mom walked in the house with an ice cream in her hand. that looks fucking good. IT WAS CHOCOLATE!

"thank you baby for cleaning the house" she set down the ice cream and came to kiss my head.

"your welcome mom" she smiled and went back to the ice cream then handed it to me.

"here babes i know you love chocolate ice cream so i bought it for you" i started jumping up and down which made her laugh.

"imma go to bed ok you get some rest" i nodded and watched her walk to her room.

i finished eating my ice cream so i went to take a shower. after my warm shower i put my pjs on and saw kairi still sleeping😀

stupid bitch😀

i laid next to him in which he pulled me closer.

"i woke up a while ago" my head snapped towards him.

"and you didn't fucking help me clean" i said annoyed.

"you look perfectly fine cleaning" he smiled innocently.

"fuck you" i hit his chest.

"ok then" he flipped us over and now he was on top.

not gonna lie he looked sexy but the bitch didn't help me.

"nah i'm tired" kairi smacked his teeth and watched he fall asleep.

fucking creep😀

ur so beautiful my love, don't let anyone tell you different ok. have a good day i love you😤🤌

HAPPY MEXICAN MOTHER's DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL MOMS