35

Y/N POV

as the day slowly started coming to a end i had dry tears from crying in the bathroom stall looking through the pictures of me and kai.

fuck i'm sick of crying

one of the boys💪🏽😩

me:
hey babes ima
go home ok

lily:
NOOOO come
hang with me
n nai

nailea:
yes pls

me:
i'm srry but i
don't feel like
it

nailea:
y/n u can't let
kairi ruin ur fun

lily:
nai it's not the
time

me:
bro i can't just
move on fast
like that

me:
i love kairi
n i will always
love him

me:
it was like u n
jay but i didn't
talk shit to u

nailea:
don't bring jay
into this

me:
well don't try to
talk shit to me
before thinking

i rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone in my back pocket and continued walking.

"y-y/n can we talk" his voice made me stop in my tracks fast.

"kai" i whispered loud in enough for him to hear.

"p-please" kairi's voice cracked. fuck no no no y/n stop it.

"leave me alone cosentino" i spat trying to sound tough.

"no no let me explain please" he started but i cut him off.

"explain what?! how you cheated?! kairi it's always "i was drunk" NO stop with that fucking excuse! maybe if you knew you would cheat on me on that day with that girl you should have never drank or this would have never happened- or better yet DONT CHEAT!" i screamed now with the pain turning into anger.

"but i love you please let me make it up to you please" he pleaded.

"kairi i love you more than anything but it's best if we stay away from eachother" i tried walking away but he pulled my arm.

"no it's not! we love eachother please y/n i can't lose you! your the first girl i ever loved and i know i cheated i fucked up but it's hard on me to ok. this was my first REAL relationship and- and i'm trying to change please y/n give me another chance to change i'll show you" tears were now coming out both out eyes.

"if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated" i yanked my arm away and walked away.

"Y/N PLEASE" his voice cracking.

i ran because if i didn't i knew i would run and jump into kairi's arms to kiss the living life outta him.

gosh he makes me wanna fall on my knees and just forgive him but i can't not now.

he needs to fight for me

he needs to show me i should give him a second chance

he needs to show me he won't break my heart again

KAIRIS POV

"FUCK" i screamed punching the wall next to me.

"ahh shit" i shook my hand as if that was gonna take the pain away.

i looked at my hand hoping to see nothing to bad but it was bloody then to my surprised i punched a wall that had little hard rocks on it.

i'm fucked. lost the girl i love and care for, almost lost my friends, probably have a broken hand.

my hand was shaking from the pain. i never felt like this before, i never felt horrible for breaking a girls heart. never

"yo kai what the fuck is wrong with you" mattia came with the guy's worriedly.

"nothing i just hurt my hand" i said looking away so they couldn't see my red puffy eyes.

"are you crying" alvaro said emphasizing the you.

"oh shit he is" alejandro jokingly said.

"shut up it's not funny" i snapped as mattia shook his head.

"did you try talking to y/n" mattia asked, what a stupid question.

"yes i fucking tried talking to her but she said we are better off staying away from eachother, man i tried and tried but she isn't giving me another chance to change and UGHHH this is stressing me out"

"HEY this is your fucking fault dont yell or get mad at us for YOUR stupid mistakes" alvaro stated pointing his little finger at me.

"get your fucking finger out my face" i said slapping his finger away from me.

"he's right kai" alejandro said making matters even worst.

"don't- don't please not right now" my head was spinning, my eyes getting blurry.

"hey kairi you good bro" mattia asked with his muffled voice.

"i-i my head" i started but was cut off by my ears ringing then black.

well shit

always keep your soft side. don't become mean and hard. don't gossip. be kind. protect your deep feelings by being kind to yourself. give yourself time to feel the emotion, live with it, make it part of who you are. show empathy to others, but not to the degree where it hurts you.