4

Y/n POV

Woke up again to people screaming and doing some shit idk bro. Slowly got up and went downstairs to see Nai and the boys singing and dancing to some song.

You: SHUT THE FUCK UP
I yelled rubbing my eyes. They all turned around and saw me.
Nai: ughh finally your awake
She ran over to me and hugging me. I smiled hugging her back.

I: y/nnnnnn
What now? He only does that when he wants something.
You: what bitch
I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face.

I: so there's a party tonight and-
I stopped him.
You: only if me and Nai can go
He rolled his eyes nodding. Me and Nai cheered.

Ale: what about us
I honestly forgot there were here lmao.
You: what about you guys
I pulled out my phone going onto Insta.

Tia: can we come
I rolled my eyes about to say no when Isaac said.
I: yeah you guys can
I groaned going upstairs slamming my door.

Honestly I'm thinking about just not being friends with the boys anymore. I can't trust them, I could fall for one of them and get my heartbroken or they will use me and Nai as a fuck toy like no. This is stupid why did I say yes bro. Ughhh.

Ale: what's wrong with you
I turned seeing all of them standing there.
You: look I'm really sorry but I don't wanna be friends with you guys anymore well obviously Im keeping Nai but boys no
They all looked down as if they knew what I was talking about. I looked at Nai and she just made a "are you kidding me" face.

Tia: listen y/n-
I cut him off.
You: no! I've been broken before and I was a bet to a stupid boy and I'm not letting me or Nai be used as a fucking sex toy!
I yelled at them.

Kai: is that all you see us? As just boys who use girls as sex toys?!
Kairi seemed pissed well I am to bitch. I scoffed running my hands through my hair.
You: yes! yes I do! every girl who is friends with you or dates you either gets fucking pregnant or gets heartbroken and used for sex! Me and Nai will never be that! NEVER!
I yelled more, no one else came in my room cuz the door was closed.

Alv: w-we should g-o
My face soften. They were hurt? I have never seen them sad.
Nai: wait guys-
Someone cut her off.

Kai: you know what y/n, me or any of the guys weren't gonna use you or Nai as a fucking sex toy bro! We actually wanted to be friends with you guys cuz we thought you guys were chill and cool but turns out we were wrong! All you do is just fucking judge and I know what we do is wrong but have you ever thought we gotten heartbroken?! You guys act like your perfect! It was stupid to think we could ever be friends cuz friends don't fucking judge!
And with that they left, Kairi slammed my door making me flinch a little bit. I looked down. They weren't gonna use us? I'm an idiot!

Nai: are you serious y/n?!
I looked back up at her. Nai's face was hella red.
You: what Nai you know for a fact-
Again I was cut off.

Nai: when we were on our way here all they were talking about was how they were happy that we are friends and how they wouldn't use us as a sex toy! I know you been heartbroken but don't you think it's time to move on and live dude! Yes I know they break girls hearts but they don't wanna do that with us! Until you get your shit together I'll be with the boys! Where is my y/n cuz I know my y/n would never do this!
She walked out slamming my door.

Fuck! The only one who ever took my side isn't on my side anymore. I picked some stuff up throwing it and breaking it. I know I need to move on but I'm not ready to get heartbroken again. Maybe the boys won't break our hearts? Maybe they wanna be friends for real! I need to fix this and not just for the boys but for Nai, I need her back. She's the only one who was really there for me.

A: hello