18

Y/N POV

i woke up feeling someone's arms around me then i remembered me and kairi were out last night. i smiled when i turned to see him sleeping peacefully.

shit. my stomach is turning. i'm feeling butterflies. fuck fuck fuck. y/n get it out your head. you don't like him.

"kai we have school come on" trust me i didn't want the moment to end but it's 6:00am.

"no let's stay like this" he pulled me closer to his chest and i smiled.

"kai my mom-" someone broke through the door. me and kairi shot up.

"your lucky mom isn't here get up" isaac grabbed kai and i arms.

"get ready" he said with attitude and threw some clothes to kairi.

"hey thanks bro" isaac nodded and left the room.

"fuckkkkkk" kairi said dragging the "k". i laughed and went to the bathroom.

it was kinda cold today so yeah this is what i chose

it was kinda cold today so yeah this is what i chose. i went back into my room to check if kairi was done and luckily he was.

"alr we don't have time to eat let's go" he nodded and we went downstairs.

"shit here get in the car i'll be back" i threw him the keys and ran up to my moms room.

"thank you i'll be taking that" i snatched my phone from her desk and ran out.

me and kairi finally got to school after going to starbucks. we saw the group and we ran to them.

"my bitches" i jumped and hugged them all.

"bro there's this new girl she hella hot" mattia said making us all laugh.

"where she at" alvaro asked looking around.

"yeah we wanna meet her" alejandro said. hopefully she ain't a bitch.

"that's her" mattia pointed and we saw a girl.

she was pretty. dark hair but has a strand of pink in it. the girl had pink braces so um she likes pink, i hate pink. i'm so sorry for this but had a small ass but good size boobs. she had freckles and had some pimples here and there but was pretty.

"oh damn imma just" alejandro said before rushing over to her.

"HEY NO ALE STOP" mattia said then chased after ale.

"um she's alr kai" alvaro said scratching the back of his head.

"i already got my eyes on someone" kairi answered back, damn that hurt.

"damn who" alvaro asked with his eyes widen.

"someone shes special" i looked down at my feet hoping that someone was me.

a: yes it was short what about it