11

Y/N POV

i woke up by fucking nailea snoring in MY FUCKING EAR. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. heh. then i remembered everything that happened yesterday. i frowned knowing i have to go to the police today. but i have no evidence.

THE VIDEO

jay probably deleted it from his phone tho. idk but i'm kinda scared. i heard from downstairs a door swing open, someone slam on the floor, and isaac yelling.

my heart dropped. i quickly got out of my bed and rushed downstairs. that's when i saw jay on the floor still beat up and jay screaming at him.

you: what the fuck!
i got the attention of both of them. issac stared at me.

Isaac: why did i get a call from mom saying you were raped by this fuck
well shit. i looked down at my feet. i forgot to put my socks on.

Isaac: i'm guessing the boys got to him before i could huh
he said picking up jay and punching him one more time before throwing him out the door.

you: i-i i'm sorry isaac-
i was cut off by him hugging me. i honestly thought he was gonna yell at me. but ofc i hugged him back.

Isaac: it's not your fault
we just stood there for a while hugging.

you: mom is making us go to the police
isaac sighed and pulled away.

isaac: do you have evidence
i shook my head no and he sighed again.

isaac: well it's good i have this
i jerked my head towards him and saw jays phone being held in the air.

you: wh- how- you-
isaac just stared at me then back up at the phone smiling. how tf-

isaac: oh uh i stole his phone cuz i was gonna tell all his secrets but maybe it's in here
yeah no duh my rape video is in there.

you: my uh m-my r-rape video is in there
i said lowly holding back the tears. isaac gasped and pulled my arm out the door.

he pushed me inside his car and locked the doors so i couldn't get out.

you: yo isaac what the fuck!
i yelled with my hands up in the air.

isaac: we are going to the police
well fuck.

isaac stopped the car in the parking lot in front of the police station. my heart felt like it was gonna jump out my body.

the feeling was horrible like i couldn't breath. i just wanted to go home and be in kairi's- moms arms where i would be safe.

i heard isaac sigh before opening the door for himself to get out. once isaac opened the door for me i felt like my world was crashing down.

i didn't want to go inside the police station and show them MY rape video or even say that i was raped.

but then again i was annoyed and furious, i wanted to see jay behind bars for the rest of his life. i want him to feel the pain i felt while he was raping me and after.

but then again i felt distressed and worried. what would happen to my moms career. my brothers career. what people at school are gonna think of me.

the thought of jay touching me again came to my head. i felt disgusted in my own body, it was horrible knowing someone else's hands were on me when i didn't want that.

isaac slowly pulled my hand out the car. i was terrified, i couldn't speak, i felt like i couldn't walk. my body felt wobbly.

police: hello kids what can i do for you today
this guy cut me out of my thoughts.

isaac: my sister was raped by a guy named
Jay Barrios
my heart would feel like it was dropping every time i would hear his name.

i felt like i was drowning under water. i was being tortured in my own mind.

police: please sit on the chairs i'll get a women officer to help you as soon as possible
that police was great for giving me a women.

police: can i get your names as well
he asked calmly. this is probably the best officer i have ever dealt with.

isaac: Isaac Ramirez and Y/n Ramirez
the officer nodded while writing in his note pad.

a: sorry hey