9

NAILEAS POV

y/n hasn't came out her room for 3 weeks and no one knows why. issac even brought up ice cream and skating but she wouldn't even open the door. her mom came home after a day and tried going in but the door was locked.

i'm starting to get hella worried. i have been avoiding the boys but one of them have to know something.

nailea: h-hey boys
my voice was cracking just thinking of y/n. they turned around fast hearing my voice.

ale: nai-
i put my hand in his face and cut him off.

nailea: i didn't come to be all buddy buddy alr! what the fuck is up with y/n
i looked at kairi but he didn't say anything none of them did.

i had enough. i grabbed kairi by his shirt and pulled him to me giving him a death stare.

nailea: what the fuck did you do to y/n! tell me now kairi! i swear to god if you guys did something i will kill all of you with my fucking bare hands!
i yelled. alvaro pulled kairi back. my blood was boiling.

mattia: nai calm down we haven't even talked to
y/n since that day
i was stressed. my hand slammed on to the table causing them to flinch. tears streamed down my face.

alvaro: hey it's ok-
they were just trying to be nice but i wasn't having it. i cut him off.

nailea: DONT FUCKING TELL ME ITS OK WHEN MY BEST FRIEND WONT COME OUT OF HER DAMN ROOM!
i screamed grabbing the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

my breathing became heavy. i hated the fact everyone was staring at me. people were whispering or laughing but i stared straight at jay who had a smirk on his face.

my face instantly went straight, i wiped my tears and rushed over to him.

nailea: what the fuck did you do huh
i grabbed his hoodie and threw him on the floor. his hands went straight up in the air.

principal: NAILEA DOVORA! my office now!
i dropped jay and looked at the principal who had a furious face. i rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack.

KAIRIS POV

we watched as nailea walked away with the principal. what was she talking about? y/n not coming out her room? the last time i talked to her was in 3 weeks.

ale: damn she crazy
he said laughing.

kairi: shut the fuck up ale you have no idea what's going on!
i shouted at him then they all got quiet.

ale: sorry dude
mattia was staring at jay and alvaro was on his phone. ale was proud texting his side hoes and i was thinking.

the bell rang and i went to class. i was walking with mattia when i saw nailea get in the car with y/n's mom.

mattia: fuck she hot- kairi
he pushed me a bit making me stumble back. i rolled my eyes and payed at to him.

kairi: bro chill
mattia flew his backpack in front of his body and took out his phone.

mattia: ok let's go
then i felt mattia pulling me outside the school.

kairi: bro what the fuck you doing
i tried pushing him off but honestly this boy getting stronger.

mattia: stop being a fucking baby we are going to y/n's house dumbass
when i heard her name my eyes lit up. i smiled and rushed to his car.

Y/N POV

i cant believe i was raped. the worst feeling ever is that you have to prepare yourself and it still hurts. i'm 16 and was raped by a 18 year old and my best friends ex boyfriend.

the pain was horrible. he sent me the video of him raping me. my painful moans and his moans which didn't seem painful at all. my vagina was bleeding so much when i got home that day.

i was laying in my sweatpants and my over sized hoodie on my bed with the covers over me. tears dried out from all the crying i did. i heard footsteps running up the stairs then the front door shut.

nailea had opened my bedroom door and sat on the chair right by my. she smiled at me while setting down her backpack and her phone on the desk.

nailea: alr babes so first i brought you Chick-fil-A and your favorite drink and can we just skip the stubbornness and you eat please cuz we all know you will eat when i'm go
she's right........gosh why does she know me so well.

i slowly sat up taking the covers off me and sat my legs towards nailea. i saw her smiling big then handed me the food. nai bought (wtv).

you: thank you
i said weakly. she gasped and hugged me tight.

nailea: i love you i love you
jeez i missed talking to her honestly but now it's time to get up and start fighting back with that bitch jay.

you: i love you t-
i was cut off by coughing and someone opening the door.

nailea and i turned to the door and saw kairi and mattia. why are they here? i turned back to nai in which she gave me a shoulder shrug.

nailea: why you guys here
she stood up and headed there way.

kairi: w-we were worried about her and wanted to come and check up on her
i knew they was shocked about how i'm looking rn.

mattia: god y/n are you ok
tia said rushing to my side while i was grabbing my food.

nailea: she isn't talking-
i cut her off.

you: nai it's ok- i'm doing fine
nai smiled and mattia gave me a side hug. lifting up his arm made me flinch.

nailea: why did you flinch
shit.

kairi: you thought mattia would hit you? have you hit her mattia!
i heard the anger in kais voice. mattia put his hands up.

mattia: i swear-
nailea and kairi cut him off.

kairi: i swear if you hurt her
nailea: i swear if you hurt her
they both said at the same time.

you: no no no i-i was raped by j-jay
there heads snapped to me and faces went straight.

a: i fucking hate school