16

Y/N POV

as i got home from walking with mattia and kairi i heard a loud bang from the inside of my house.

"what the fuck" i said and bursted through the door and the boys followed behind me.

i saw isaac on the floor holding his head and my mom coming out from the kitchen. once i realized what happened i started laughing my ass off.

"Y/N don't- oh" mattia said realizing what happened to.

"bro you good" kairi asked holding in his laugh.

"oh fuck! that hurt" isaac stumbled up rubbing the back of his head.

"y/n isabella ramirez and isaac ramirez table now!" i made eye contact with isaac and we both looked scared.

"ma kairi and mattia are here please" she placed her hands on her hips and made a deadly face.

"w-we will go upstairs" i heard mattia's voice then a bunch of footsteps run up the stairs.

my mom pointed at the table. me and isaac slowly walked to it and sat down. she got something out her pocket the slammed it on the table. my eyes went straight to it and i saw a positive pregnancy test.

"YOUR PREGNANT" my mom yelled furious. i was so shocked i didn't know what to say.

"what no" sike. i yelled back at her standing up. i slapped isaac in the back of his head.

"tell mom bitchass" my mom took her eyes off of me and went straight to isaac.

"igotmyexpregnant" he said really fast. i already knew but i didn't understand him.

"WHAT" me and mom both yelled.

"i got my ex pregnant" he said with a fearful face. my mom smiled but with anger.

"y/n go upstairs please" i nodded and ran upstairs as fast as i could. once my mom does that she scary as fuck.

"how did-" kairi was cut off by my mom screaming. i fake smiled and shut the door.

"damnnnn bitch what happened" mattia said laughing a little. i sat on my bed.

"isaac got his ex pregnant and almost got me in trouble" my closest door slammed open and we saw emily.

"HE WHAT" her voice had anger and sadness. this bitch is obsessed with me or what.

"what the fuck! get the fuck out of my room" i went to her and drag her by the hair pushing her out of my room.

"how about we get Chick-fil-A" mattia's voice said. i turned around to see mattia smiling and kairi getting of minecraft.

"bet bitches" we all slipped on our shoes and walked out my room.

"you fucking cheated on me with your ex" she yelled. i could tell my mom was stressed. isaac just stared at her.

i pushed the boys out the house and closed the door as fast as possible. i am not about to be in that drama.

"start the fuckin car NOW" mattia struggled to put the keys in his car.

"mattia can you be any slower" kairi yelled and pointed to the key hole.

"i'm fucking- there" mattia finally got it and drove to Chick-fil-A.

y/ns.left.nut just posted a new picture!