15

2 weeks later

Y/N POV

it's been 2 weeks. some happy things and some mentally draining time if that makes sense.

i went to court after they took jay and we won obviously. they said he's going to jail for about 20 years since he did rape me, take a video, bully me and more.

nailea and i, well she still haven't talked to me or apologize and i have nothing to say sorry for so i'll let her do it.

we never have gotten in a fight this bad but what she did was absolutely horrible.

"may i use the restroom" i asked with my hand raised. the teacher smirked.

"i don't know can you" he said. i dont have time for this. i rolled my eyes and stood up walking out the room.

"hey i didn't say yes" he exclaimed. i continued walking to the bathroom.

the word of me being raped by jay hasn't gotten out yet and i'm happy about it. no one was staring at me when i would walk.

damn i look fine-

a wave of embarrassment filled my body knowing i just bumped into someone.

"ay my bad-" i stopped as i saw naileas face. my face went straight and i walked past.

"y/n wait" i tried to keep walking but she pulled my arm back.

"hey what the fuck" i slapped her arm away from me.

"listen i'm sorry for i said, i was being stupid ok and i didn't mean anything i said i was just mad so please forgive me!" my foot taped of the floor.

"give me time" she sighed and nodded. i gave her a fake smile and walked off.

i made it to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. i grabbed the pad from out of my hoodie and put it on my underwear before cleaning myself.

i stood up and unlocked the stall then walked up to the sink to wash my hands. once i finished i shook my hands then grabbed a paper towel.

my phone started ringing like i crazy. i took it out my back pocket and saw the name
"fuckhead😀❤️"

"wassup fuckhead" i spoke.

"y/n i just got my ex pregnant" my brother said.

"you what?!" i yelled into the phone holding my laughter back.

"bro it's not funny" the annoyance in his voice just made me wanna laugh in his face.

"how dude" i asked.

"i went to a party like 5 days ago and got drunk then it happened. i woke up to her in my bed and both of us naked. we agreed to not say shit but she just came over telling me she was pregnant WITH MY FUCKING KID" i winced as he yelled through the phone.

"fucking dumbass" i said.

"what do i do" this bitch. i knew he wanted to leave her and the baby behind but no.

"this is what your going to do, your going to be there for this babies life AND be there for Carmen and if you don't I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" then i hung up the phone.

|!Message!|

fuckhead😀❤️:
your right don't worry
sis i'll be there

me:
as you fucking should
bitch

fuckhead😀❤️:
oh my god what about
emily

me:
leave the bitch me
and mom never liked
her anyways

fuckhead😀❤️:
fine alr bye sis love ya

me:
bye love ya 2

i put my phone away and walked out the bathroom then went back to class. once i walked in the bell rang so i just grabbed my backpack and left.

"WHATS UP BESTAY" that familiar voice. i turned around to see mattia running up to me.

"hey matti" he slowed down as he came closer to me.

"so i was thinking we should go to mcdonald's today with the group" he looked down at me while we were walking.

"yeah i'll ask my mom" we continued walking to our next class.

a: better one. I HAVE MY FUCKING PERIOD. ok bye😀