10

Y/N POV

kairi's jaw clenched. mattia balled up his fist. alejandro looked at nai who was on the verge of tears. alvaro was just staring at me.

kairi: that motherfucker
was all i heard before my door slammed shut. i looked up and saw mattia alvaro and kairi was gone.

i stood up as fast as i could and chased them out the door with ale and nai following behind me. i saw the car gone so we had no choice but to run. nailea was crying btw.

alejandro and nailea stopped once they saw the boys pushing and yelling back and forth with jay but i kept running.

then jay punched kairi who stumbled back a bit. mattia raised his fist but kairi charged at jay pushing him on the floor and getting on top of him, punching him.

alvaro was recording and mattia was hyping of kairi. i ran even faster even though i was still in pain.

you: stop stop stop!
i yelled trying to get through alvaro and mattia. i slapped there hands away from me to grab kairi.

you: kairi look at me! kairi samuel fucking cosentino look at me now!
kairi just kept punching jay.

alvaro: oh damn she said his full name
he whispered to mattia who just laughed.

you: fine kairi
that's it. i grabbed kairi by his hair and pulled him off of jay. kairi stumbled back a bit then just looked at me.

kairi: he fucking raped you y/n!
kai wiped the blood off his mouth and pointed at jay. i sighed and grabbed kairi face facing towards me.

you: breath kai i'm fine
kairi eyes were dark not like i seen them before. then i felt a figure stumble up.

jay: how does it feel kairi? i fucked your bitch before you could
well shit. kairi got out my grasp and went after jay once again.

this time i just sat back and let it happen. alejandro and nailea finally made it to us.

nailea: i'm s-o s-sorry y/n
she grabbed me and hugged me, crying onto my shoulders. i let her cry.

mattia: ok ok people are staring that's enough
i saw mattia pick up kairi pulling him back. kairi kicked his legs while yelling "put me down you big bitch".

ale: this one is for y/n
then alejandro picked up jay and punched him and stumbled back.

alvaro: this is for calling y/n names
he also punched jay.

mattia: and this is for slut shaming y/n, being a bitch, punching kairi, and for raping my best friend
mattia punched jay after every word he said.

mom: oh my god what happened
she said rushing up to us. the boys all hand bloody hands. nailea has dried up tears and me well i was limping.

kairi: jay, naileas ex boyfriend decided to rape y/n so me, mattia, alejandro and alvaro beat the shit outta him
i felt a pair of arms around my waist.

alvaro: uh correction you mostly beat the shit outta him
laughs were heard.

alejandro: i um i think he's dead on the side of the road
ale said while pointing out the front door.

mattia: can i use the bathroom
after beating up a 18 year old he's still polite:).

mom: y/n my baby
my mom broke down right in front of us crying. kairi let go of me and i fell on the floor with her.

you: i'm ok mommy
i jerked my head upstairs telling them to go. nailea got the message and brought them up to my room.

mom: i should've known y/n/n i'm sorry
she cried more into my arms. i felt so bad. luckily issac wasn't here, it's gonna be hard to tell him.

you: how could have you known if i didn't tell you
i said and she shrugged. i chuckled a bit.

mom: we are going to the police tomorrow
if it made her feel better then ok even though i didn't want to.

you: ok we will go
i said and she nodded.

a: your voice matters