6

Y/N POV

i woke up with a massive headache which is most likely a hang over. that's the one thing i hate about getting drunk is the fucking hang overs. i turned around and saw the boys then remembered what happened last night. they forgave me and i got in a fight with christina. damn i hope i fucked that bitch up cuz she deserved it.

when i tried getting up i fell back down cuz my hand was pounding which made me feel nauseous. i think i stepped on someone cuz i felt something squishy and heard a groan. i looked down and saw mattia holding his stomach.

you: oh shit sorry
i said laughing lowly trying not to wake the rest up. he pushed my head away.
mattia: fuck you that hurt
he stood up with one hand on his stomach and the other on his head.

you: my head hurts to want a pill
i asked and took his hand for support. mattia nodded then followed me out the room.
mattia: bro i think you fucked christina up
me and him started laughing just thinking of the moment again.

———

KAIRIS POV

my god y/n was beautiful. her smile is everything and so is her laugh. how big it grew every time someone would make a joke or when she saw her family.

nailea: simping cosentino
i snapped out of my thoughts. my head shot to nailea.
kairi: what no!
she chuckled. i'm just saying she's beautiful.

nailea: shut the fuck up i see how your looking at my best friend
nai punched my arm which hurt like i bitch. i groaned in pain.
you: oh you baby! if your gonna be friends with me and nai gotta take a punch you pussy
nai and her started laughing.

alvaro: bro you guys are mad weird
he said while shaking his head then nai and y/n faces went straight.
ale: alvaro gon get his ass beat
that's when alvaro looked up and saw that they were charging at him.

alvaro screamed while y/n and nailea started to beat him up. me mattia and alejandro started laughing so fucking hard. y/n stumbled back a bit and threw her hair in a messy bun. nailea was still hitting alvaro but they weren't hitting him hard.

alvaro: OK STOP IM SORRY
he pleaded. it was honestly so funny. y/n went to pull nailea off.
you: ok ok nai that's enough
they both sat back down but y/n sat next to me.

Y/N POV

we all was just talking and laughing when there was a knock on the door. i slightly rolled my eyes and got up. i jogged towards the door and opened it to see Issac girlfriend .

you: he's upstairs
i said with attitude. listen i don't mean to have attitude but it just comes out.
girlfriend: i don't need the attitude
the girl said as she pushed me out the way. i stumbled back.

you: what the fuck bro
i pushed her back but even harder making her fall on the floor. she got up quickly and pushed me back.
Issac: what the hell is going on
he came in between us. Issac put his hand on my chest, not my boobs dirty fucks, and he did the same with his girl.

girlfriend: she came at me with attitude and started pushing me
i know she isn't-
you: you fucking liar!
i yelled and tried to push issac off of me.

alvaro: why the hell are you guys yelling
my head turned to the living room part of the house and saw nai, alv, ale, tia, and kai coming.
issac: they are fighting
the bitch is lying.

you: nah now let me tell you the real fucking story so this bitch knocked on the door you know the normal shit so i went to open it and issac i give attitude when i don't mean it so instead of asking why i give attitude she pushed me out the way and i don't stand down for no ones shit so i pushed her back and we started going at it
i said with my hand movements like i usually do when i'm pissed.

isaac: ok but you also have to know y/n that emily doesn't know that
he has a point but don't gotta push me out the way in MY OWN HOUSE.
you: and i understand that but she don't gotta push me out the way! she could had talked to me about it but no the bitch thought wrong
i shrugged.

emily: i don't like your sister babe
bitch. isaac's head shot to her face.
you: who said i fucking like you either
i laughed a bit.

isaac: emily it's my sister so either stop acting like that to y/n or get the fuck out
she rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away from her then walked upstairs.

a: hello