21

Y/N POV

today i'm meeting kairi's mom and i think his sister as well. idk. i was doing my makeup when isaac walked through the door.

"what bitch" i said applying blush onto my face.

"bro carmen wants me to marry her" he said sounding rather frustrated. i snorted a bit.

"what" i turned my body around facing isaac. his face was red.

"idk she said since we are having a baby we should get married" isaac mocked carmen. i sighed.

"listen big bro just cuz you 2 are having a kid doesn't mean you have to marry her. a bunch of kids grow up without there mom and dad being married but at least you'll be in the kids life. she should be happy with that but then it's your decision i'm just giving you advice" i turned back around and grabbed my beauty blender.

"thanks lil sis" i nodded and he left my room.

i grabbed my red lipstick and placed it in my lips spreading it then rubbing my lips together. i placed a little bit of the lipstick under my eyes to create more of a detailed look.

lastly i put highlighter and sprayed some setting spray and smiled. i looked good honestly.

"now it's time for my dress" i said to myself. i grabbed my dress and went to the bathroom.

i went back to my vanity to do the finishing touches

i went back to my vanity to do the finishing touches. i slid my rings onto each finger then grabbed the necklace mom bought me. i also took my necklace that said my name from my quince.

"hello" i said into my phone which was a call from kairi.

"i'm here baby" i heard kairi's voice. i said "ok" then hanged up.

i ran downstairs and saw mom with isaac. they both blocked the door while looking at me up and down.

"where do you think your going" mom asked and isaac agreed.

"i'm meeting kairi's mom now move" i said trying to push my way through.

"y/n your not going" isaac said which made me laugh.

"your not my dad" i snapped.

"he's right your staying now go upstairs and change" mom said pointing upstairs. i scoffed.

"why won't you let me live! kairi is NOT isaac he isn't gonna get me pregnant!" i yelled. isaac looked down.

"i don't want you getting heartbroken like last time" mom snapped.

"well that's not your decision" i pushed my way through and walked out the door. i heard them yelling my name.

"go kairi drive!" i slammed the car door.

"whats happening" kairi panicked while starting the car.

"mom and isaac didn't want me coming" i rolled my eyes remembering what they said.

"but why" he asked turning the corner.

"they think your gonna "break my heart" i did quotations at the end.

"oh" he said hurt. i put my hand on his cheek.

"i know your not ok" he smiled at me and stopped the car.

"we are here" now i'm nervous. HOLD UP HE DIDNT TELL-

"by the way you look beautiful sorry i didn't say it earlier it's just you were talking to me about what happened but y/n you look beautiful" that's right. better say it🙄✋🏽.

"oh my god your even more beautiful than kairi said" his mom pressed her hands onto my face.

"thank you" i said awkwardly but happy.

"i'm still getting dinner ready so you and kai can do wtv you want for now" i smiled while he lead me to his room.

"KAIRI WHERES YOUR GIRLFRIEND" i heard someone yell then a young girl came in the room. she was close to kairi's height.

"maiya get out" he said standing up.

"move out my way- oh my god hi your so beautiful" she pushed kai out the way and walked up to me.

"thank you and your also beautiful" she giggled and hugged me.

"i like her kairi" kai rolled his eyes and pointed to the door.

it was time for dinner. kairi grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. maiya sat next to me causing kairi to start whining.

"maiya move bro" he tried pushing her out but she wouldn't budge.

"mom!" he whined and pointed to maiya. i couldn't help but laugh.

"maiya let your brother sit next to his girlfriend" she groaned and moved to the seat next to ms.cosentino.

"ok so y/n tell me how you and kairi met" she smiled and took a bite out the food.

"well we met at school in our 1st period. kairi tried talking to me but i told him to leave me alone- it's a long story" i saw kairi's face red and i laughed.

"oh trust me i know about my son being a player" ms.cosentino gave kairi a deadly look.

"but look now your his girlfriend" maiya cheered.

"we are in the talking stage" kairi corrected. jeez that felt good.

"do you have a job" she asked and took a sip from the drink.

"i'm planning to soon but right now i'm focusing on school" she nodded.

a: 😀✌🏽