23

Y/N POV

me and kai were cuddling on my bed when someone came through the door.

"get down here i want you to meet my boyfriend" mom spoke looking at both of us.

"boyfriend" i questioned shocked while sitting up. she nodded and smiled towards me.

"come kai" i held my hand out as he took it.

me and kai walked out the door hand in hand together. he followed me down the stairs when i saw a man with a kid who looked my age, a boy, isaac with carmen.

"oh! great! let's all sit" kairi opened the chair for me sit then he sat next to me.

"so it's confirmed you and kairi are dating" i heard isaac say.

"we are in the talking stage but today is about mom and her new man" i winked at my mom and moved my eyebrows up and down which made her laugh.

"ok well isaac and y/n i want you to meet Fernando and his son Manny" my mom introduced them.

"hi" i waved at both of them. Fernando placed his hand out for me to shake and i did but for isaac he didn't just stared.

"so looks like you moved on fast" isaac said with attitude.

"isaac-" my mom started but i cut her off.

"it's been 10 damn years isaac let mom be happy damn" i yelled at him and got a eye roll back from him.

"thank you y/n" i nodded at my mom.

"well i don't care it's my dad how can you move on! you loved him!" isaac shouted at her. i slammed my hands on the table and stood up.

"he left us isaac! why can't you understand that! we loved him and he fucking left! HE LEFT US!" i pointed at the picture of me, isaac, dad, and mom.

"that dude left us and trust me issac i know you and him was so close but he left and he's never coming back!" i knew isaac could never expect me to lash out on him.

"he left because of you! if you were never born y/n dad would have stayed but no it's your fault he left!" he screamed back at me.

"STOP IT NOW KIDS" my mom yelled at us.

"bullshit! he left because he was a fucking pussy! it's not and will never be my fault dad left us! dad was fucking addicted to drugs to the point mom had enough of it and stopped paying him money so he left isaac! get that through your fucking head!" isaac shook his head with tears streaming down.

"NO NO NO NO" he grabbed the glass cup and threw it at me. i was able to get out the way in time and it smashed on the floor.

"ISAAC" carmen yelled with her hands over her mouth.

"DAD WASNT ON DRUGS" isaac screamed with sadness and anger in his voice.

"HE WAS ON DRUGS ISAAC! he never did it in front of you thank god! dad did it in front of me so i saw everything when you didn't see SHIT!" my throat was burning.

"let's go isaac" carmen pulled isaac all the way out the door to there car and left.

"i-i i'm sorry m-mom" i looked at the mess me and isaac has created.

"i'm s-sorry fernando and manny i-i it wasn't
s-supposed to get like t-this" i placed my hands on my head and screamed.

idk why i screamed but i did, the stress was coming over me and i did.

"k-kairi take h-her upstairs" i knew my mom wanted to break down right then in there.

kairi nodded and stood up quickly. he grabbed my arm to force me upstairs, once we got in my room i broke down. kairi shut the door and fell with me on the floor.

"i'm so sorry babe" kai whispered in my ear. he placed me on his lap and shook me back in forth.

"i didn't want to admit it but i miss my dad. he was there when i needed him then he got caught up on drugs and that's when he changed. isaac never noticed it but i did. i saw everything, heard all the fights between him and my mom, saw the sadness, fear, and stress in my moms eyes. i saw everything." i broke down more in kairi's arms.

remember to eat and drink water today ok babes, love you😩❤️