13

Y/N POV

me and isaac walked through the door and instantly saw my mom with the group. mom rushed to us and hugged both of us worried.

mom: where the fuck did you guys go i was worried!
she yelled with her hands on her hips.

isaac: mom chill i took y/n to the police station
he said with his hands up in the air. i weakly smiled at my mom.

mom: what did they say
i pointed to the living room where we all sat.

once we were all sitting down i looked at isaac for help. i knew i was gonna cry if i explained everything.

isaac: so basically-

a: i'm not about to re write it😀

nailea: why didn't you wake us we could have came
nai said with the boys agreeing with her.

isaac: ay nai no disrespect but this is a family thing and don't get me wrong your family but i wanted to take y/n by myself alr you and the boys don't have to be with y/n every second, sometimes she needs a break, she just got raped and your yelling saying "why didn't you wake us we could have came" like bro calm the fuck down, y/n is MY sister and if i wanted to take her alone i am so either deal with it or leave!
um wow.

nai stood shock. i love nailea with my whole heart she's my family, maybe not by blood but she's my family but sometimes i do need a break.

everyone was silent you could hear a pen drop. i was getting so nervous. i could feel the tense in the room but when i looked at isaac he stood unbothered by the fact nai was giving him a death stare.

you: c-can you g-guys leave p-please
i broke the silence. isaac stood up and opened the door for them.

nailea: y/n are you fucking kidding me! i stood by your side when you weren't talking and you want me to leave?! this is bullshit bro!
excuse me?

you: HEY! i'm trying to stay as calm as possible but DO NOT go there! i know you were there for me but today has been stressful enough and it's barely 2:30 pm! i'm not kicking you out or anything i just want time for myself and you should understand that as my best friend! it's not bullshit i'm just asking for some space so just please leave!

nailea: fuck you y/n
she said with her serious face. honestly it kinda hurt. nai walked out the door but i followed.

you: no no no you don't get to say fuck you to me! i didn't do shit! all i ask is for space in a tuff time right now nailea! why can't you just respect that!
she scoffed and left.

alvaro: i don't wanna bother you right now so imma just leave cuz i respect that you want space but can i at least get a hug
he asked opening his arms. i smiled and walked in giving him a hug.

you: later varo
he waved while getting in the car.

ale: bye y/n i'll see you later and don't worry i'll talk to nailea
i rolled my eyes hearing her name. he chuckled and hugged me then got in the car.

mattia: bye bestie love you lil sis
big ass arms went around me. i hugged back and waved him off.

kairi: i'm hear if you need me ok i'll always be a call away and i understand that you want space but if you need someone to cry to i'm right here ok
i nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my waist.

the hug lasted a bit longer than the other boys but i pulled away from the hug and he left. i gave them a weak smile and waved them off.

isaac: movie night
he questioned. i nodded and we ran upstairs.

now i know i asked for space but one movie can't hurt right? plus he's my older brother.

a: bye