19

Y/N POV

"can i go to the bathroom" i asked the teacher with my hand raised.

"sure just bring lily with you" the teacher said. who tf is lily lmao.

"uhh who the hell is lily" i asked while standing up.

"um me hi" i heard a soft quiet voice. my attention went to her. she was sitting behind me.

"oh i'm sorry are you the new girl" me and her made our way out the door.

"yeah i am" cool ig.

"anyways i'm y/n nice to meet you" i put my hand for her to shake and she did.

"um c-can we be friends" lily asked with a small smile. i smiled.

"yeah sure i can introduce to my friends after school" she jumped and hugged me.

"i'm sorry it's just it's hard for me to make friends" we pulled away from the hug.

"well i can tell me and you will be best friends" she smiled even bigger.

"alr so follow me lily me and the boys usually meet up over there" i said while pointing.

"oh ok why is there a girl" she asked and pointed at nai.

"that's um my other best friend" she said "oh" and nodded.

"ok so boys and nailea meet lily, lily meet the boys and nailea" she waved and nai gave her a dirty look.

"why is she here" nai asked with attitude.

"she's our new friend nai deal with it" i snapped back. nailea just rolled her eyes.

"i'm kairi and this is mattia alejandro and alvaro" kai said pointing to each of the boys.

"oh i met mattia and alejandro already" mattia and alejandro nodded while smirking. i noticed lily getting nervous.

"matti and ale i love you guys but STOP STARING" alejandro and mattia snapped out there little dream.

"y/n can i talk to you" nailea said with a look.

"yeah um lily get comfortable cuz you gonna be around a lot" she smiled.

"what nai" i placed my hand of my hips. nai sighed.

"i don't like lily" nailea kept giving her dirty looks.

"is it because alejandro probably likes her" honestly i was getting annoyed cuz i'm not about to pick sides.

"yes bro who side are you on" here we go again.

"i'm not picking sides nai you know i don't like that" i pointed at her.

"why cuz you'll pick her" she asked hurt and rolling her eyes.

"no i wouldn't pick her or you! i told you this many times! stop acting like this cuz this ain't you!" i snapped and walked back to the group.

"she doesn't like me does she" lily whispered to me with a sad look.

"it's cuz she likes ale and he might like you" i whispered back and lily frowned.

"well i don't like ale i like alvaro" oh shit. tables turned.

"wait really" i said holding back a laugh.

"yeah what's wrong with that" she furrowed her brows.

"no one goes for alvaro but yay you are" she blushed and looked down.

"should i tell nailea that" she questioned and i nodded.

LILYS POV

i decided to tell nailea when we got to y/n's house. she invited us over but i had to ask my mom and ofc she said yes.

"um nailea can i talk to you" i asked getting up from my spot.

"why" she answered back with attitude. y/n whispered something and she got up.

"fine" we walked out the room.

"listen y/n told me you like alejandro and i'm sorry that you think that i like ale when i don't ok i like alvaro not alejandro" her attitude dropped and turned into a smile.

"oh thank god" i giggled and she did as well.

"i'm sorry for acting like a bitch i just thought" i nodded. it was understandable i mean.

"it's understandable if someone like alvaro i would be jealous to" nailea surprisingly hugged me and i hugged back.

"ok let's go back" i opened the door and went to sit next to alvaro.

"so lily who do you like" alejandro said smirking at mattia who rolled his eyes.

"um i'm not ready to share that but what i do know is that i don't like you or mattia so" the rest started laughing.

"damn y'all got rejected" kairi laughed and laid his head on y/n. she blushed.

"what do you like alvaro" mattia teased. only if you knew.

"what if i do" i answered back and looked at alvaro , he blushed kinda.

"yeah yeah if you did that would be a downgrade" alejandro said.

"oh fuck you ale" alvaro flipped him off.

"alejandro sorry to break your ego down but your not attractive i don't know who told you that you are but your aren't" i saw ales smile drop.

"ok wow um heh" y/n said breaking the silence.

"that took a big turn" nailea said laughing her ass off.

"shut the fuck up nai" ale said serious. nailea flipped him off.

"ayy chill ale just cuz someone doesn't like you"
y/n snapped standing up and pointing at ale.

"and what y/n you like kairi" is that supposed to be a roast or something.

"if i do what about it huh" she yelled.

"pff how could you like someone like that" he said while pointing at kairi.

"what is wrong about someone liking me" kairi questioned and stood up.

"i'm leaving dude" ale stood up and walked out.

the room went silent for about 20 minutes when alvaro spoke.

"well welcome to our friend group" alvaro smiled sarcastically.

a: heh