37

1 WEEK LATER

Y/N POV

i woke up at 5:30am an hour earlier, ugh i fucking hate when i wake up myself and i can't go back to sleep either like my brain doesn't let me and it pisses me off.

"let's go feed you guys shall we" i asked the 2 puppies who looked at me confused.

"want food" i said again and there eyes lit up as there eyes also went up.

they followed me out the room as i walked quietly downstairs.

"why awake so early" i jumped as i saw manny there drinking water staring at me.

"jeez you scared the shit outta me" i chuckled and went to grab there bowls when i felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"stop it manny" i pushed him off of me.

"don't fight it y/n" manny told me smirking.

"i said no now back the fuck off before i tell your fucking dad" i spat and took everything i needed for the dogs.

"there mamas and papas" i put there food bowls in separate cages then opened the back door for them to go to the backyard.

"hey baby good morning ima head to work and fernando is going to drop off you and manny, i was wondering if i can take your car to work" she said.

"yeah mom don't ask just tell me ok" i explained as she kissed my head and left.

"fitted up or no" i questioned myself going through my outfits.

i decided just to go normal so i picked out my fit and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

as i finished putting on my shoes someone knocked on my door.

"come in" i yelled hoping it was fernando and not manny.

"let's go kiddo" oh thank god. shit i don't have time to eat.

"ok" i said as i picked up my backpack and everything i needed then left the room.

"hey guys" i said hugging nai and lily, kairi wasn't here yet tho.

"wassup y/n" we all exchanged hugs.

"hey guys, this is my girlfriend maddie" i heard kairi say as my heart dropped.

"hey!" it was her the one kairi cheated on me with at the party.

"what" everyone yelled shocked.

"well he thought he should move on" maddie said giving me the dirtiest look.