Player

ARIANA POV

i breathed in before knocking on his door, i stepped back a little waiting for someone to open the door to let me in.

"kairi stop being- ariana" ms cosentino stopped once she saw me.

"hi" i smiled as i felt her pull me into a hug, i rubbed her back as we hugged.

"here for kairi" she questioned pulling away from our small hug.

"i came to talk to him" i answered seeing ms cosentino open the door wider.

"his in the kitchen" she smiled, i nodded and stepped in.

"who was at- oh hey ariana" he said looking me up and down.

"hey can we talk" i asked as he nodded, we went up to his room and kairi closed the door.

"so what-" he started but i cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him on the lips.

"wait you have a boyfriend" he pulled away.

"we broke up" i said smiling kissing him again.

kairi kissed me back as i pushed him onto the bed getting on him.

SMUT BITCHES

i went down to his neck hearing kairi's breathing start getting heavier. i found his soft spot as he moaned.

"ariana" he moaned as i kissed his lips once more.

i slid down to his area seeing he already had a boner. i unzipped kairi's pants seeing the boner flung up from his boxers.

"hurry it hurts" i smiled pulling down his boxers catching his part with my hands.

i kitty licked his lips feeling his hands go straight to my head pushing me down. he groaned and moaned as i bobbed my head up and down.

my cheeks brushing against his dick as i continued to.

"holy shit" i heard him say before feeling a warm liquid shoot to my throat.

i continued to give him head waiting for him to face fuck me. i felt kairi's hands and started to feel his hips move back and forth.

all of a sudden he started to face fuck him as i gagged.

"holy mother of load" he moaned, kairi started going faster and harder as i gagged.

tears fell from my face, i needed air but i just let him continue. his thrusts got sloppier meaning he was- then kairi cummed.

i pulled away showing him that i shallowed. kairi nodded and flipped us over as i saw that he ducked to my coochie meow meow.

he forced my underwear down since i had a dress on from the date with milos. kairi got frustrated and ripped off my dress.

"hey! that was my favorite" i whined.

"i'll buy you a new one, right now we are fucking" he said continuing to open my legs.

i felt his tongue brush against my folds as i gasped holding the sheets. he pulled me closer to him as he started to eat me out.

"oh shit kai" i moaned placing my hands over my mouth holding in my moans since his mom was here.

"fuck fuck fuck" i said looking down to see him looking up at me as he was sucking on my meow meow.

i felt a knot in my stomach.

"good ahead" kairi said opening his mouth, he always knew when i was gonna cum.

i released moaning seeing him lick all over and shallow my liquid.

SMUT OVER

HOUR LATER

i laid my head on his chest doing circles against his stomach.

"are you just using me" he asked softly, i looked up.

"no kai, me and milos broke up cuz i still loved you and i always have" i told him, kairi smiled and kissed me.

"i love you to" he said smiling looking down at me.

"so um does this mean we are dating again" he asked awkwardly as i chuckled.

"let's go slow, yeah?" i told him.

"yeah. listen i promise to never cheat again ok, i'm really sorry for what happened" he continued on.

"every time i would see you with milos it really did hurt mean but i didn't want to ruin what you guys had so i just sat back and waited for my turn again and look me and you are back together again so it you were worth waiting for y/n"

i looked up as he looked down at me, he brought my face closer. eyes meeting, inhaling and exhaling, just calm, happy, love.

then we both closed our eyes and next thing i know his lips are against mine, mouths moving in sync.

this is what happens when you fall in love with
the player

the motherfucking end bitches😛✌🏽

this is kinda a bad ending but i honestly just came up with it and wrote it

follow what your heart tells you to do, not what your head says