20

Y/N POV

my feelings for kairi are growing and that ain't good. what am i gonna do? does he like me? i can't fall in love with a player.

"y/n you good" kairi asked. we were laying on the couch.

"yeah i'm good" i flashed a smile to him.

"you guys would be cute together" lily pointed out smiling. nailea agreed with her.

"so bro i'm sorry for what i said yesterday i was just pissed but yeah" alejandro stated, he was sitting next to kairi.

"nah it's alr we cool" kai answered smiling. mattia sighed and got up.

"what's wrong with you big boy" alvaro teased.

"bro my mom what's me fucking home it's a saturday" he complained.

"why don't we go to your house then" nailea suggested.

"nah she even picked up gian from his friends house" i laughed.

"well bye big boy" we said bye to mattia and gave eachother hugs.

"hey i want you to meet my mom" kairi whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"really" i asked and smiled.

"yeah tomorrow i'll pick you up at 5:30" i laid my head in his chest.

"bro STOP" ale yelled.

"what dude" nai asked frustrated. she hated when people yelled for no reason.

"my phone is acting up" ale rolled his eyes and hit his phone.

"damn abusing your phone for what" alvaro joked which made us laugh.

"you know what imma go to fix it" alejandro left before we could say anything.

everyone left one by one which made me and kairi alone in the house. with no one.

my mom was at work and isaac went baby shopping with carmen and her mom.

"hey can we talk" kairi asked breaking the silence.

"about what" i questioned facing towards him.

"what are we" the question i feared the most was being asked by my crush.

"what do you mean" i played dumb. it's the easiest way out.

"listen y/n ever since we met and got to know eachother i felt this feeling i never felt before. a feeling i never felt with anybody. you make butterflies appear in my stomach just by looking at you and nailea told me many times that i liked you but i kept denying it until i realized that i didn't just like you i fell for you. i didn't believe in love until you came and sparked my world up." i couldn't do anything but smile.

"can we be in the t-talking stage" kairi just poured his heart to me and i have no idea what to say.

"k-kairi i-i yes" i said. kairi smiled big then i felt his lips against mine.

i smiled through the kiss and kissed him back. he laid my back against the couch then started kissing my neck.

"oh-" i never felt this feeling before. not even with damian my ex.

"ok ok i don't want to have sex just yet" kairi said as he pulled away.

BUT HE JUST PUT ME IN THE MOOD.

"what if i do" i said then pulled him back down.

"but-" i cut him off by putting my finger in his lips.

"what's so bad about it" i said. kairi smirked then went down to my stomach.

"oh k-kai" i moaned.

"i forgot my ph-" i heard. i pushed kairi off of me making him fall on the floor. kai and i turned around and saw alvaro.

"well kids what were you doing😏" alvaro said smirking.

"i was tickling her and she pushed me off" kairi said obv making up a lie. he got up and rubbed his butt.

"yeah duh" i said rolling my eyes.

"oh really that's why y/n has a hickey😏"i squinted my eyes. alvaro came up to me and pointed at a dark red mark. me and kairi's face went red asf.

"damnnnnn i see, how long huh" alvaro smirked.

"how long what" kairi snapped. this is bad.

"stop being dumbasses how long has this been going on" he said pointing at me and kairi.

"we just started talking 20 minutes ago" kairi answered. shit i was still shocked he walked in.

"and already have sex" alvaro shook his head.

"i'll leave you love birds alone" and with that he left.

i looked at kairi and he looked at me. we both started dying of laughter.

a: ik ik u guys have been waiting my bad