Chapter 15

Sophie stayed in the Healing Centre for 4 days. In those 4 days she had tried calling her parents at least 9 times. To which all of her calls were left unanswered.

"Did they answer this time?" Keefe walked into the healing centre carrying Sophie's bag of clothes that he grabbed from her house. He went when both her parents were working on assignment from the council.

"No." Sophie mumbled as she rummaged through the bag. She was finally being discharged from the Healing Centre, after 4 days of observation. In that time Biana and Keefe had visited the most, probably about times a day. Tam came about 1 time a day and Fitz visited along with Tam 1 time. It was really awkward, but they had a good laugh at the hilarious names they suggested.

"They probably left their imparters at home. Or maybe they're trying to focus on the assignment." Keefe said as Sophie found the tunic she was looking for. She looked up into his ice blue eyes.

"We both know that's not true." She said blandly, hiding her emotion so that she wouldn't have to deal with that nagging question of 'Are you okay?' She'd been asked that question at least 40 times over the past 4 days. "It's fine, I'm fine. I broke the 1 promise that I promised my dad." Her voice wobbled, so she cleared her throat. "They haven't forgiven me, and I can understand that." Keefe took that statement in and shut his mouth. He walked out of her room to give her space to change. She was about 3 months pregnant at the moment, and she started to see her bump, she hoped people would think that she was just bloated, all the time, and getting even more bloated with each week. She couldn't hide her pregnancy forever. Sophie continued to get dressed and realized that her pants didn't fit properly. They were scrunched under her stomach. She sighed, ripped off her pants, as well as her tunic, rummaged through her bag again, found a dress and threw it on. She was still grumbling when she heard a knock at her door, and Keefe walk back in. He stopped in her tracks and looked her up and down. She wore a tighter fitting red dress, that showed her small bump unfortunately. It was a long sleeved dress, and had a v-cut neckline. It had flower illustrations down the right side of the dress.

"Wow." He walked to her bed and grabbed the cape she was going to put on over the dress. He draped it over her shoulders, and she clasped it together. "You should wear that more often." He whispered quietly.

She smiled and waved him away. "Oh, be quiet." He grabbed her bag and walked beside her out of the Healing Centre, with Sandor trailing behind of course. Before they could get out the door though, Elwin stopped them.

"Sophie, you need to be careful okay? No sudden movements or running. You tore a blood vessel in your stomach, and it's still healing. I do NOT want to see you here again in the next couple of weeks okay?"

Sophie nodded in response, knowing Elwins speech. "Don't worry, I'll try my best not to come back. I'll only come for check-ups." She sighed. Elwin gave a quick nod and went back into his office, it looked and sounded like someone got struck by lightning. Sophie, Keefe and Sandor walked out of the Healing Centre and walked to the Leap master. Right before they reached it, Sophie stopped dead in her tracks and sucked in a gasp of air.

"What? Is it the baby?" Keefe asked worriedly.

"No, it's fine." She looked to Keefe in disbelief. "Where am I going to stay?" She looked around to Sandor frantically. "I've been shunned by my parents and my dorm room collapsed." She laughed a hysterical laugh. "Ha. I'm homeless."

Keefe looked at her with sorry eyes. "You can stay with me. My dad got me an apartment, because he couldn't deal with my pranks anymore." He looked to Sandor. "I have 2 empty rooms you guys can stay in. And anyways, it'll save me leaping time to check in on you guys." Sophie could hear Sandor grumbling at her not to say yes. But like always she didn't follow his suggestions, and nodded following Keefe. "What is it called?"

Keefe looked back to her because he was a couple paces in front of her leading the way to the leap master. "I haven't chosen a name yet." He smiled softly. "We can name it later after you're settled in. First, we need to actually get there and get you settled in. It's name right now is just Keefe's house." He chuckled. "I couldn't think of a good name." Sophie shook her head in astonishment, she kind of expected that name right off the bat. They got to the leap master and Keefe grabbed on to Sophie's hand and Sandor grabbed on to her shoulder. "Keefe's House!" He yelled and they were immediately whisked away from Foxfire.

When Sophie arrived her breath was taken away, a shimmering quarry in front of her, with at least 6 small water falls flowing down it side. There were tree's everywhere and magnificent blue water that was so clear she could see the shells and fish at the bottom. She turned around and saw the most beautiful house her eyes had ever seen. It was like a modern farmhouse, grey in colour, big and had floor to ceiling windows that pointed to a small coy fishpond that had been added. "Where are we?" She whispered to Keefe who was beaming.

"We're in the place you call Croatia." He said in English. Which he struggled with a bit. "You know I actually made the blueprints for this and had it built for me. And let's just say I had you in mind." He smirked and Sophie blushed at that.

"You built this? It's- It's the most dazzling place I've ever seen." She whispered again, taking in the sight 1 more time. Sophie couldn't believe that Keefe had designed this place. "I'm honoured that you thought of me while building. I'm still in disbelief that you made the plans for this."

"You didn't think I had it in me?" He said in a teasing tone.

"I didn't think that you would build a house! I knew you were definitely creative enough to draw one, but I didn't think you'd follow through." She smiled at him.

"I'll race you inside!" Keefe said as he bolted to the door with Sophie's bag in hand.

"HEY! That's no fair! I wasn't ready!" Sophie yelled in joy as she ran as best she could after Keefe to the front door. All she could think about was Keefe and her future in this house.

(The waterfalls and basically their backyard)

(Their House)