pt | 01

I'm late!

I cursed under my breath for not waking up early. My stupid alarm clock didn't ring. Maybe because I threw it and hit it on the wall for hundredth of time.

I entered the elevator, catching my breath. I wiped the sweats that threatened to fall. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I even forgot to apply some make-up before hopping in my car and drove in fast mode. And I also forgot to eat breakfast or even a gulp of coffee.

I closed my eyes and fan myself with the papers in my hand. I pinched my cheeks to look red and even bit my lip so that I won't look pale. Well, for this time, I really looked like a zombie.

"I look good. You look good, self. You're still beautiful."

I keep repeating that statement not until someone cleared its throat beside me.

I felt my whole body froze. I held my breath at my thoat. I felt blood rushed to my whole face and even my ears out of embarrassment. I didn't dare to open my eyes to take a glance to who it was.

I heard someone's chuckle and a familiar deep voice said the words...

"You look good, don't worry."

And with that, the elevator stopped and someone walked out. When the door closed, I opened my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek.

I hit my head multiple times and pinched my nose.

"I'm an idiot."

The door opened to where my destination was and I immediately walked out, still red. I shrugged the scene earlier and rushed to my table. I put all my things there and started my work.

"Y/N, Mr. Min wants you in his office now."

I glance up at my co-worker, "Okay."

I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Don't date him, okay? He's mine."

I laughed at Hyensa, my best friend.

"Yeah, I know. But I can't promise you anything, Hyen. He's no one's property," I winked.

I straighten my posture and went to the CEO's office. The office of the great, hot, handsome, and god-like creature, Mr. Min Yoongi.

Everyone in this building are head over heels in love with him. Who won't? He's close to perfect.

I cleared my throat before knocking at the door.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door and peered inside. I slid myself inside and stood straight.

Yoongi was there, back facing me while sitting on his swivel chair and staring at the view of the city from his glass wall.

"Mr. Min, you're looking for me?"

He finally turned and faced me. The sight of me made him smirked. His eyes examined every part of me, mostly my face. I just bit my lip feeling anxious. I lowered my gaze to my feet and played with my fingers.

"Yeah, you're right. You look good."

With that, my eyes went straight to him and widen. My lips parted a bit and felt my face getting hotter than ever.

"Y-you're t-the one in the e-elevator?" I stuttered.

He just nodded and smirked. I closed my eyes intently and opened it again, looking at somewhere but his eyes.

This is embarrassing

"W-what do you want, sir?"

He shrugged and studied my features again. He leaned against the table and laid his elbows on it, crossed his hands in front of him, still staring at me.

I felt really nervous.

What's in his mind?

"Will you be my bride?"

I widden my eyes and stared at him. My jaw dropped and I slowly pointed to myself. "Me?"

He nodded. I laughed and thought it was only a joke but he didn't join me.

Now, I look like an idiot.

I stopped from laughing and turned to see his very serious face.

"Umm, you're just kidding, right?"

But his expression explained everything. This thing was serious.

"I'm serious, Han Y/N. I don't find it funny."

I went silent for that and just stared at nowhere.

Me? Be his bride? It's hilarious! I'm just a simple girl with nothing inside my head but work and eat. And suddenly a young billionaire asked me to be his bride? This young man that every girl will kill just to have him. That every girl would die to be in my place.

"Why me?"

"I don't exactly know. Be my bride and you'll get all that you want."

"I don't understand. There's a lot of woman there. Why would you pick a girl like me?"

"You asked too many questions. I just asked if you want to be my bride. A simple 'yes' or 'no'. Just answer and we'll all clear."

I just huffed and sighed heavily, "But this is so sudden."

"I don't pick you because I have some romantic shit feelings towards you. I just don't find any woman that will suit this place. And this is just an act. No need to be serious. When we're with my parents, just act like my girlfriend or something. And if we're at work, live your life. But you should live in my house. Deal or decline? Because I can look for any girls that will accept it."

"But-"

"Deal or decline."

He became impatient. I sighed. This is not part of my plans in life.

Should I accept it?

.*.*.*····

So,

WELCOME TO MY STORY!!!!

Hope you'll enjoy reading the work of my imagination!

Have fun!