pt | 15

I was still sleeping until a soft knock was heard on the door. I didn't budged. I opened one of my eye and closed it back. The door slowly opened and pushed out a figure of a pale young man.

"Y/N," he softly said.

I didn't move. Instead, I dived deeply down the covers.

"Y/N."

The sheets that covered me slowly pulled away.

"Aish! I should be the one who's still sleeping this time," he mumbled.

I slowly opened my eyes and frowned, Yoongi's face was in sight. I groaned and slowly got up, rubbing my eyes.

"What do you want? It's Sunday. Shoo, I want to sleep," I groaned.

"Tch! Get up and dress. We have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Aish! Just get up and get dressed."

He went to the door and went out, slowly closed it. I groaned and did what I was told. I took a shower and dressed into some fit jeans, blue shirt, jean jacket, and sneakers, fixed my hair and went downstairs.

Yoongi was already there, sitting on the sofa.

"Are we going to your mom?" I asked.

He shook his head and went to the door. I huffed and followed him. We hopped in his black McLaren Senna and drove off.

The ride was filled with silence. Yoongi was focused on the road.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Just shut up, you'll find out later," he mumbled.

I sighed, already pissed. After the long ride, Yoongi stopped the car. I roamed my eyes outside and we were at a cafe.

He hopped out and opened the door for me. I got out and we entered the cafe. We sat on a vacant table.

A guy approached us with a smile. He was a worker on the cafe.

"Yoongi-hyung, it's nice seeing you. You barely went here. How are you?" The guy asked with a smile.

"I'm alright," Yoongi answered with a smile.

The guy noticed me and smiled, "Hello."

"Hi," I mumbled.

Yoongi started to order, while me, I just stared at the guy. He looked so familiar. It was like I knew him before.

Yoongi ordered for me too. The guy left after that. I stared at Yoongi in suspicion. His smile was wide. I just shrugged my thoughts and stared outside.

The guy came back with a tray of food. He placed it on the table.

"Sit with us, Ji. We have to talk about something," Yoongi said in a serious tone.

The guy obeyed and sat with us. He placed the tray on the side and ready to hear what Yoongi will say.

With a smile, Yoongi pointed me, "Meet your sister, Jisung."

With wide eyes and parted lips, my eyes shifted to the guy. He had the same expression with me. Butterflies filled my belly as happiness rushed through my body.

Without hesitation, Jisung launched himself towards me and hugged me tightly. Still shock, I hugged him back as tears started to escape out of my eyes. We stayed like that and sobbed out of happiness.

We pulled away with smiles on our faces. We stared at each other's eyes then hugged again.

"N-noona," Jisung mumbled.

We pulled away and he sat on the seat he was before, gripping my hand so tight.

"I'll excuse myself," Yoongi said and went out.

Jisung and I talked for so many things. I found out that our father left him when his mom died because of a disease. He was just 10 that time. I never knew that he spent his life in the street, asking for food just to fill his empty stomach. Had to work in such a young age to survive in this cruel world.

"Where do you live now?" I asked.

"I live in an appartment."

"Are you still studying?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm working right now to save money for the up-coming enrollment."

"I'm so sorry you have to suffer from this. I promise I'll do all I can do just for you. I'll make it up to you," I said.

He smiled at me and nodded. We exchanged numbers. I gave him some money for allowance. He didn't want to accept but I insisted.

We walked out of the cafe.

"Text me your address tomorrow, okay? I will pick you there, just wait for me. Pack your stuffs tonight and quit your job here," I said.

"B-but I don't want to be a burden to you," he mumbled.

"You will never be. As I said, I'll make it up to you. I already have a job to feed the both of us."

He sighed in defeat and nodded. Yoongi showed up with a smile.

"Are we leaving now?" He asked.

I nodded at him and waved a Jisung, "Don't forget about what I told you."

"Yes, noona," he waved back.

With one last glance, I entered Yoongi's car with a smile.

*.*.^.*..*.^^

We arrived at the house. I hopped out, still wearing a smile. I went inside and Yoongi followed. Before he can take a step on the stair, I hugged him, buried my face on the crook of his neck (sniffing his scent too😏).

"Thank you so much, Yoongi. This really means a lot to me," I mumbled.

His arms trailed to my waist, "You're always welcome, Y/N. Always."