pt | 13

.*YOUR POV*.

I made my way to my table. My eyes captured the bouquet of pink tulips placed nicely on my table. Beside it, there's a mug of coffee and a note. I picked it up and read.

~*~

·In case you haven't drank a hot coffee this morning yet. And here's tulips to make you smile·

~*~

Who?

I glanced around and there's no one, only my co-workers passing here and there. I folded the note and put it back on my table. I picked the flower and smelled it. It was so fresh. I smiled and put it back on my table. I sat on my chair and handed the coffee. It's still hot. It was like someone just put it there.

Shrugged, I drank it and started my work.

"Y/N, where's theㅡ oh! Yieee, who gave you this?" Hyensa appeared.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Ooooh, you have a secret admirer," she teased.

"Stop or punch," I calmly said.

"Punch, as if you can," she said and skipped away, leaving a squealing sound.

I just shook my head and continued my work.

"Y/N, what's my schedule for today?" Yoongi suddenly appeared.

I glanced at him and took a glance on the computer, "For today, you have no schedule."

Sigh of relief slipped out his lips. His eyes landed on the flower on my table. His arms stretched and reached for the note. I tried to get it but failed. The fact that he's short but I'm shorter (just pretend).

Lost of chance to reach the paper back, I huffed at him. He started to read it loudly that caught lot of attention. I felt everyone's eyes were set on him, I mean, us. I felt my cheeks getting hotter.

"A secret admirer, hmm? Aren't that creepy?" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and snatched the paper back. I threw it in the trashbin and glared at him. But the annoying part was he just chuckled.

"Aww, look at this mad little cat," he said teasingly.

"Be ware, this little cat can be a terrifying dragon," I said.

"How? I wanna see it," he challenged.

I swear, all the eyes were locked on us. But I don't care. I really want to hit the man in front of me.

"Then I'll show you," I smirked.

I held a folder and hit it on his arm. He widen his eyes and smirked. On his childish side, he wacked my forehead. I glared at him and hit him multiple times. He just laughed and put his two hands on my cheeks and slowly pinched it making it sore and red.

After that, he ran to his office and even slammed the door shut, I heard it.

I huffed and cupped my cheeks. It hurts like fuck. Huffing, I sat back on my chair, so irritated.