pt | 03

I stretched my arms and sat up, roaming my eyes in the unfamiliar room. My eyes widen when I realized I'm not in my room. But then, I remembered that I already moved to my boss's house. I pouted.

I got up and went to take a bath. It was Sunday so, I had no work. I'll spend my time roaming around this huge house.

I did my morning routine and dressed in a simple white shirt and sweatpants. I dried my hair.

I stayed at the door, whether to get out or to just stay in this room. With one deep sigh, I slowly twisted the knob and peeked my head out.

An empty hallway greeted me. I slid myself out of the room and my brows arched in confusion. I glanced at the door and to the hallway.

"As I remember, this is not the room I entered last night."

The exact room I entered was the one at the right and now, I got out from the room across it.

I slowly made my way to the room that I was so sure I entered last night. I twisted the knob and slowly opened it and peered inside.

The figure of a man sleeping under the pile of sheets captured my sight.

I closed the door and backed away, tilted my head.

"So, the room I entered last night is Yoongi's room. And now, I slept and got out from the room across his. And that means..."

Blood rushed through my cheeks when I realized something.

"He carried me to the other room."

I just squealed and slowly went downstairs. My ignorance consumed me. My eyes as big as saucers while roaming around the whole big living room. I was so afraid to touch anything. All of it looked so expensive. The big sofa worth half of my life.

And because I was so curious what it felt sitting on a rich's sofa, I sat my butt down.

My smile went wider as the soft cusion welcomed me. I got up again and went to who-knows-where.

"I should have asked for a map here."

I entered a wide hall that obviously a dinning room because of the wide and long table with chairs around it.

My feet made it's way to the kitchen. I awed the things there. It was complete. From the appliances to the utensils.

Then now, I found myself digging inside the refregirator, looking for something to eat since I don't have a bite of anything last night.

I found dozens of eggs, hotdogs, and bacons. I smiled sheepishly as I fished it.

"What are you doing?"

Startled at the voice, my poor forehead got hit because half of my body was already inside the huge fridge. I whinced and got out from the thing. I rubbed my sore forehead and glared at who startled me.

A figure of a pale, young man with white blonde hair was in sight, coldly staring at me with his arms crossed.

I huffed at him and continued my business. I fished the eggs and bacon and went to cook it, passing Yoongi.

"Will you tell me, what are you doing?"

I turned my gaze to him and bluntly said, "What do you think I'll do with this eggs? Crack it on my head?"

He coldly stared at me, not impressed at what I've said. I don't care though.

I fried the eggs and found a toaster. I toasted a bread I found and placed it on the kitchen counter, grabbed a stool and sat.

I started to dig in, not minding the cold stare Yoongi was giving me.

"So you're eating without asking me if I want to join?"

And again, I turned my head at him, "You're old enough to cook for yourself, Yoongi. There's a lot of stuffs in your fridge. Why don't you cook for yourself? Hmm?"

He rolled his eyes at me and went out. I chuckled and continued to eat.

*.*.*.*.*.*.....***

I was arranging my clothes to the empty closet when the door just opened suddenly, then revealed Yoongi in tux.

"What?" I asked.

"Dress in formal, we'll go to my parent's house for dinner," he said.

"I don't have any dress."

"There's inside that closet. Pick a nice one. I'll wait for you downstairs," he said, pointing at the closet where I didn't noticed and left.

I huffed and opened the said closet. My eyes shined at the sight. There were pretty dresses. I grabbed the black with glitters and went to the whole length mirror, examining the dress I picked.

I nodded to myself and wore it. The dress fit me perfectly. Where my curves were perfectly attached.

I fixed my hair and chose a nice shoes that was neatly placed inside the closet. They exactly fit my feet.

"Did he just got my sizes when I was asleep?"

I shook my head and stared at the vanity. The vanity was complete of different types of make-ups. I did some make-up and when I'm contented with my looks, I got the purse beside it and went downstairs.

My gaze met with Yoongi. He eyed me from head to toe then nodded.

"Thought the dress and shoes won't fit you. At least you look like human now," he bluntly said.

I huffed at him, "Just admit that I'm gorgeous tonight."

"You don't want me to puke in front of you, do you?"

I rolled my eyes and walked outside the huge house. I heard him chuckle from behind.

When I was about to open the door for the passenger's seat, a hand stopped me.

I glanced at Yoongi and let go of the handle. He opened the door and let me in with a smile.

"It'll hurt me if I let a woman open the door instead of me," he said.

"Pretending to be a gentleman," I snickered.

"Not pretending because I truly am," he winked.

I just rolled my eyes and entered. He went to the driver's seat and drove off.

Complete silence filled the ride. In fifteen minutes of driving, Yoongi stopped the car. I glanced around and my eyes widen. Another mansion greeted my gaze.

We just stayed inside the car for minutes. He took something inside his pocket and placed it in front of me.

A small velvet box.

He slowly opened it and inside that box was a little diamond ring. When I said diamond, it really was diamond.

He took my hand and placed the ring on my fourth finger.

I was too shock to react. I want to have a memorable engagement. A surprise from the one I truly love and he'll be the one who will insert a ring on my fourth finger.

The man I wanted to be with me for eternity. The one I really love.

But it seemed like that dream just vanished.

As if I will stay with Yoongi forever, duh! This is just an act though.