pt | 10

.*YOONGI'S POV*.

Ugh!

I slowly opened my eyes and pain welcomed me. I held my head and slowly roamed my eyes around the room. My sight fell to Y/N, standing near me, holding a tray.

"Does your head hurt? Want me to make it worse?" She giggled.

I scowled, "You're not helping."

"Well, it's not my fault that you got drunk with some witch."

I slowly sat up and she guided me. I furrowed my brows at her.

"Huh?"

"You almost got laid, you idiot," she rolled her eyes.

"Where's Sonyoung?"

She stared at me in cold expression, put the tray on my night stand rolled her eyes.

"I don't have any power to detect where she is. And I wish that she's burried 10 miles down the earth now or an alien got her and put her somewhere on Mars," she said and left, slamming the door.

I furrowed my brows, "What's wrong with her?"

I drank the medicine and slowly went to take a shower. I dressed and dried my hair with towel and went downstairs.

Y/N was in the kitchen, cooking something. I went near her. She just rolled her eyes at me and put a bowl of soup on the table.

"Eat to lessen the ache of your hard head," she commanded.

Out of nowhere, I also obliged. We sat across each other and ate in silence.

"So, you were drunk last night and let a horny dog sent you home," she said.

"I-uh, I'm not drunk. I didn't drank. As I remember, I went out with my old friend, Sonyoung. We went to a restaurant to have dinner. I went to a bathroom and when I came back, we ate. Then I don't remember the other details," I explained.

"So, she drugged you," she said.

I furrowed my brows, "And why would she do that?"

"Ask me that question because I can clearly read her mind," she sassed.

I just shook my head at her.

"You're not going to work?" I asked.

"Are you feeling well?" She asked back.

"I don't know. I think I'll be sick," I answered.

"Then I'll be staying here," she shrugged.

"And why?"

"Who else will take care of you?"

With that statement, I smiled. She continued to eat and took out her phone. I stared at her a little longer and continued to eat.

.*.*.^.^.

The darkness scattered everywhere. Stars started to shine.

After I ate dinner, Y/N let me drank a medicine and tucked me in bed. I felt like a little kid right now and Y/N was my mother.

"You're abusing my kindness," she suddenly spoke.

"This is the only day I didn't saw the sassy Y/N."

She snorted, "I kept it for a while. But if you want to add the hammering ache in your head, I'll let it out."

"No please, I want this kind of you to stay," I smiled.

She stared at me in awe, "Your gums are showing."

"I know, aren't they adorable?" I smiled more.

"Your smile is adorable. Your features are like an angel. But your attitude is worse than a devil."

I playfully glared at her. She chuckled at my reaction.

"Hey, smile a little more."

I don't want to smile but my lips betrayed me. They slowly curved up into a smile. Her eyes shone in awe again.

I moved into the side, creating a space beside me. I patted the empty space at her. She raised a brow at me. And when she got what I wanted her to do, her face lit up in a bright red stain. I giggled at her reddish face. She shook her head.

"I-I'll be h-heading d-downstairs," she stuttered.

I shook my head and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her next to me. She pouted and just sat beside me.

"W-what do you want?" She asked.

She was making herself comfortable under the sheets beside me and leaned her body on the headboard, hugged her knees.

"Tell me about terrible things happened to you," I said.

"You asked me to be your bride. That's the very terrible thing that happened to me," she giggled.

"I'm serious here," I scowled.

She glanced up at me and met my gaze. She sighed.

"My mom died when she was giving birth to me. My dad was the only one to raise me. But when I was 6, he left me because of another woman. Then that's when I knew it, I have a younger brother from that woman. I only knew his name. I don't have the time to see him because I'm still studying that time. That's why when I finished my studies and  got a job, I started to save money to look for him. I heard that my father left him too," she said sadly.

I just stared at her. She was blinking her eyes to not let the tears fall.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Han Jisung. He's 17 now," she smiled, "Tell me about you too."

I stared at nowhere and sighed, "Mom has a cancer, stage four. Her doctor said that she only have a year to live in this world. So, I want to fulfill her dreams. Her son to be married and have a family. The time that I knew about this, all I want is to make her wish come true. So, I decided to tell her that I have a fiance and I'll be marrying. She's very happy and excited that on that day, she planned for the wedding."

"I was thinking that time when you entered the elevator. My mind just told me that I'll choose you as my bride. So when I got in my office, I called you," I continued.

She glanced up at me again with sad eyes.

"But if your mom will really leave, we'll be back to our lives again?"

I nodded my head, "Back to our lives again. I don't want to completely ruin your plans in life."

"Oh," she said in a sad voice that almost cracked, "I-I'll be in my room. H-have a rest."

I nodded my head at her and she left.

I smiled a little and held out the notebook I found on her bed earlier. I open it and smiled.