pt | 27

"Ugh! This is fucking frustrating?!"

I jumped at Hyensa's reaction. I told her what happened two days ago.  And I admit, that still hurts. Yoongi didn't even explained. He never approached me. He were always busy even though he had no schedules. He never picked me at my house and always arrived late. He was also always in his phone whenever I entered his office. And that hurt too much. Too much for my heart to handle. I felt so broken.

"He even have the gut to ignore you after what he did?! He has the mistake and he's the one who'll act like you did what he did?!"

I continued to cry. My shoulders were shaking while letting out sobs. I felt someone hugged me from behind and heard cry aside from mine.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Hyensa whispered between sobs, "I'm sorry that I'm too weak to protect you."

We stayed like that but pulled away after minutes. There was no more tears to cry as my cheeks left tears stains. Hyensa smiled softly and climbed out my bed.

"Ready yourself. Let's take a walk."

I nodded and took a bath. I wore black hoodie and black jogger pants. I never took a glance at my face because it was horrible. I wore my sneakers and went downstairs. Hyensa was already there. I smiled at her and we went out.

We walked to the busy street while talking about the embarrassing memories we shared when we were teens.

"Remember when I was too thirsty when we were walking down the hallway?" She giggled and I nodded, "You gave me your water that time. I was drinking when you told me a hilarious joke and I blew the water put my mouth. Some of it went to my nose! Then I just heard laughters."

I laughed remembering that time.

"And when you looked around, Minhyuk was there," I laughed.

"Yah! That was so embarrassing! Minhyuk saw me. He was my greatest crush that time," she pouted.

"We shared a crush that time," I giggled.

"Yeah right. I had a crush on him first but you stole him," she pouted even more.

"No, I didn't. I had a crush on a basketball player that time. But, I forgot his name."

"He was our idol," she smiled then furrowed, "Wait a minute... He was that dumbshit, wasn't he?"

I furrowed my brows, "Who?"

"That dumb fucking asshole."

"Uh... Who?"

"Gosh, Y/N! Do you really want me to say his name?"

I widen my eyes when I got it. It was Yoongi. He was the very famous basketball player in our campus when we were high school but he moved to other school.

"Gosh! I didn't remembered that!" I exclaimed.

She laughed, "He always winked at you when he shot the ball. You were even shaking from complete admiration."

I glared at her but smiled.

"Yah!"

"Fate really ignited the two of you. But why? Why is the fate too cruel to me? It never gave Minhyuk to me! Or just Mr. Jeon! It's so unfair!"

I laughed and she pouted.

We were walking to no direction when a figure of a girl approaching us caught our gaze. She was devily smirking. But I didn't care. My blood boiled at the sight of her.

"Hey, Y/N! Looks likeㅡ"

She didn't finished her sentence when a flying fist went straight to her face. I blinked at what Hyensa did.

"YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PIECE OF ASS SHIT SNAKE!"

I gave all my remaining energy to pull Hyensa away from Sonyoung. When I did, I pushed her to the side.

"Let me handle this, Hyen."

With gritted teeth, she glared at Sonyoung. I sighed and faced Sonyoung.

"Arghh! You bitcㅡ"

I didn't let her finish her words and slapped her face, too hard that I almost hit her head away from her neck. I strangled her and choke her to death. We landed on the ground, me on top of her. I kneed her on her stomach and slapped her face repeatedly.

I stopped my fist in mid-air and stared at her swollen face. Fuck! I was too broken to give a shit about her damaged face. I sighed and glanced at Hyensa. She was grinning psychopatly, crossing her arms and staring at what I was doing.

"Continue it, Y/N. Or do you want me to continue," Hyensa said.

I shook my head and punched Hyensa's face. She screamed in pain and balled on the ground. I heard someone's footsteps running towards us. The  the person spoke.

"Y/N! Enough!"

He pushed me to the side and helped Sonyoung to sat up. I stared at him in disbelief. He has the gut to push me and help her huh? His gaze landed at me and glared coldly. I whinced at the way he looked at me. There were no love to be seen in his eyes. All was hatred.

Great! Just fucking great!

"What the fuck came to your mind to hurt her, huh?" Yoongi growled.

I jumped. I was too shock to react.

"Seriously, Yoongi? You're going to talk like that to your girlfriend? You can growl to me but to my friend? That's another issue. I will goddamn rip someone's head just for Y/N," Hyensa growled back, "And you're on this bitch's side? Fuck! You're just proving that you're not serious in your relationship."

She helped me stood up.

Yoongi looked at me with regret.

"Y/Nㅡ"

He was about to come near me but Hyensa pulled me away from him. With one last despised glare, Hyensa dragged me out of that place. I felt tears forming but I blinked it away.

God! That hurt too bad