pt | 12

"Aish, Yoongi! I'm nervous," Y/N said, hands trembling, "What if they won't like the dishes?"

"They eat everything they see, don't worry," I said.

"Tch! You're not helping," she sighed and sat on the couch.

"What can I help, then?"

"Cover your face. It's making me nervous," she said.

I moved closer to her. She eyed me in suspicion. I smiled at her warmly.

"Does my smile help?"

I smiled even wider.

She bit her lip and controlling it from curving up.

"No."

I pouted at her with puppy eyes. I know I looked like an idiot but I just want to make her smile and be comfortable.

She huffed at me and pinched my cheeks, "Stop it."

"And why would I?"

"If you still love your cheeks, then you better stop it. Or else, I will pinch the hell out of it," she smiled wickedly.

"Then it's okay if my cheeks hurt, at least I made you smile," I said.

She rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit. Her cheeks were stained with pink as a very soothing smile appeared on her face.

The knock on the door startled the both of us. I didn't heard the car's noise.

"They're here," I said.

She looked nervous again. I smiled reassuringly at her. I placed both of my hands on her shoulder and stared at her eyes. Those lovely eyes...

"They're also human. But for me, I don't think they're part of here on Earth. Maybe an alien being lost," I shrugged.

She chuckled and nodded at me.

I went to the door and opened it, and as always, greeted with bunch of crazy people.

"Hyuuuung, I missed you!"

"Can't wait to destroy some expensive things here."

"Let the worldwide handsome in first or else, I'll be burrying you 100 miles down the Earth until you met Mantel."

"This house never changed, like the owner."

"Hyuuuuuung!"

"Is there banana milk?"

I just sighed heavily while Jimin and Taehyung took my soul out from their life taking hug. Seokjin just entered my house and pushed us out of his way. Jungkook ran to the kitchen and probably, digging the refregirator for some stupid banana milk. Hoseok eyed the whole house suspiciously. Namjoon roamed his eyes and started to touch my things.

Then there it was.

Crash!

"Namjoon!?! I swear, I'll cut your hands off," I shouted and pushed the two giggling childish animals.

I ran to where the crash came from and found Namjoon, picking the broken vase. He looked up at me and smiled innocently.

"Maybe... just maybe, I broke your vase?"

I rubbed my temples and let him clean the mess. I made my way to the living room. The giggling Taehyung and Jimin jumped up and down on my sofa. Jungkook sipping banana milk on the corner. Seokjin posing like an idiot at the big mirror. Hoseok staring the paintings on the wall. Namjoon sweeping the broken vases.

They're pain. Causing head ache.

My brows furrowed as my eyes didn't landed on Y/N's figure. I went to the kitchen and there she was, sitting on the corner, listening to what's happening on the living room.