pt | 17

I was talking with Hyensa about what happened yesterday when an irritating girl appeared. Blonde hair, short figure, thick make-up, and an irritating high pitched voice.

"Hello guys," Sonyoung greeted the other employees.

"Wanna rip her head off?" Hyensa whispered.

I shot her a look and looked back at Sonyoung. She noticed me. She made her way towards me with a devil smirk.

"Oh, hello, Y/N, or should I call... Yoongi's fake fiance," she said a loud, too loud that the whole office stopped from what they were doing and eyes set on us.

"Yes, your co-worker named Han Y/N is your boss's fake fiance. I am the one Yoongi loves but she entered our lives and started to ruin it. I am the one Yoongi should give that ring on her finger but no, she forced herself to my man and ruin our relationship," she said.

The people around us gasped in shock and started whispering. I lowered my head in shame.

"She's a sluㅡ"

"Shut your big fucking bitchy mouth or I will cut your tongue off! You don't know everything you bitch. Come here, let's fight!" Hyensa yelled in anger, "I don't want you to talk like that to my best friend."

I held Hyensa's arms to stop her from launching herself at Sonyoung.

"Calm down, Hyen. She's right though. I entered their life," I said, controlling my voice from cracking.

"No, Y/N! What the fucking hell? Hey, you bitch, control what words your disgusting lips slipped. You don't know what the situation is!" Hyensa yelled.

"I know everything, bitch. Yoongi told me everything. He just used Y/N. He just used you for his mother's sake. He don't want you though. He felt disgusted when you're near him. He don't like you. You're just nothing to him. Know your limitations," Sonyoung said.

I blinked my eyes to stop the tears to fall. Yes, he just used me for his mother's sake. He just used me. That's the reality. He don't feel anything towards me.

The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the one person you want the most...

The whole room filled with whispering not until a cracked voice spoke from the crowd.

"T-this is not true, right?"

My eyes shifted to the owner of the voice. My eyes widen in shock. Tears started to flow from her eyes as her expression was shock.

"M-Mrs. Min?"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*...*.*.*.*

My head was hanging low and I was playing with my fingers.

"Tell me Sonyoung just invented a story, Y/N. Tell me that you're really Yoongi's soon-to-be wife. Tell me that all I heard earlier was a joke," Mrs. Min spoke.

I raised my head up, not creating an eye contact with her.

"It's all true, Mrs. Min," I mumbled.

She broke into tears. My heart ached at the sight. She was crying so hard.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mrs. Min. It's not my intension to hurt you like this," I said, not holding my tears anymore.

"T-tell me why?"

I told her all I knew. It's not my right to tell her Yoongi's reason but I had too. We broke in tears after my explainations.

She held my hands. I glanced up at her with blurry eyes.

"Sorry, Y/N. Sorry. Because of me, you're in this situation," she said.

I shook my head, "No, Yoongi just did what he have to. He loves you. He just want to see you happy."

"My happiness but you suffered. Suffered from this forced relationship that you don't want to."

I sighed and bit my lip. I dried my tears by wiping it away and forced a smile at her.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mrs. Min. I know your excited for your son's wedding. Days will count but now, it all ruined."

She just smiled at me, "You know I got attached with you that easily. I love you to be my son's wife but the truth just came out, " she sighed, "Don't worry, child, I already forgave you. I'm not angry about what you did. You were just forced and blackmailed."

We stayed a little longer, not saying any word.

"Now that I already knew about this, you can live your life again, Y/N. Be free. Be with the one you utterly love, not the one that forced you."

But what if the one I truly love is the one who forced me in the first place?

"I wished your happiness," she smiled.

"Thank you, Mrs. Min. Thank you for everything."

"No, Y/N. Thank you for everything."

And we that, we bid our goodbyes.

*.*.*.^..^^.*.^.*.

I finished packing my stuffs and put the bags on the bed. I slowly climbed down the stairs to the living room to wait for Yoongi.

The roar of a car was heard outside. I breathed heavily and relax myself. The door opened and Yoongi entered. His worried eyes met mine. He launched his self towards me.

"I heard about what happened earlier, how are you? Are you okay? Did Sonyoung hurt you?"

I stared at the floor and shook my head, "I'm okay. Don't act like you care about me because you don't."

He frowned. His eyes shifted to my bags beside me.

"Where are you going?"

I sighed, "I'm leaving. There's no use if I stay here. The act ended. Your mom already knew about all of it. She heard all Sonyoung said earlier. All was done. And now, I'm leaving."

"WhatㅡNo! Don't leave."

"What for? All were done, Yoongi. Open your eyes. You want this too. You want me to be out of your life. You don't want me here. You don't want me. You just felt forced to let me stay here because of our acting. Let me leave and live."

"Who told you that?"

"Sonyoung, your dearest girl. Why didn't you just asked her for this position, huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act innocent, Yoongi. I'm done! Thank you for all. Thank you for ruining the life I had before. Thank you for making me fall for youㅡ"

"What?"

"Yes, you heard me right. I already have feelings for you but it was just very painful to realize that you don't feel the same. You broke me. Hearing the hurtful words you felt towards me from others. You should have told me about it all. Thank you for breaking me."

And with that, I grabbed my bags and stormed out the house, leaving him dumbfounded. I heard him calling my name but I don't give a shit. I don't wanna look back. My tears fell like waterfalls. My heart broke. I had enough.

Goodbye, Yoongi.