pt | 25

The day went so fast. The Sun that just rose was now fighting with the darkness as it slowly sunk.

The meeting just finished. I was still in my white blouse and black pencil skirt and Yoongi was also still in his tux.

"Want to rest?" He asked.

"Not that tired. I just sat all day listening to your business conversation."

He chuckled, "Something in your mind?"

"Jisung," I huffed, "What is he doing now? Did he ate? He sometimes skipped meal because he drowned himself to tons of assignment."

"What a very caring noona you are. I know he's doing fine. You keep on calling him from time to time to check on him. He might felt annoyed."

"I'm just worried," I shrugged.

"We know, just relax," he smiled.

After five minutes, Yoongi stopped the car. He opened the door for me and I stepped out. We entered one of the famous restaurant which surely owned by Kim Seokjin.

Yoongi ordered for the both of us as we sat on the table close to the window.

Our orders arrived and we digged in. As the food touched my tongue, I moaned. I munched the food with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and caught Yoongi staring with a satisfied look.

"The food here are great! Wanna taste?"

I saw him smirked. He leaned closer to me while I just stared at him in innocently confused look.

Maybe I have dirt on my face and he'll wipe it like those movies I saw. Maybe, maybe...

At my surprise, his lips touched mine. My eyes widen and I gasped as he bit my lower lip and his tongue explored my mouth. He leaned back to his sit and nodded.

"Yeah, the food is good."

My wide eyes blinked several times with my lip still lightly apart. All my blood rushed to my face and neck. I felt eyes staring at me.

I glared at Yoongi but he just bit his steak.

"What?" He innocently asked.

I sighed and shook my head.

After we had dinner, we went back to the hotel.

I went straight to my room and had shower. I was in white oversized shirt I got from Yoongi and black sweat pants. I dried my hair and went to the living room. I leaned myself on the doorframe.

Yoongi was on the far side, with the phone on his ears. His head turned to my direction and he smiled. He ended the call and sat on the couch. He gestured me to come towards him and I did.

I stood in front of him with a questioning look. He patted his lap, and you know what that means.

I looked away with a heavy blush on my face. He maybe my boyfriend but I also feel ashamed sometimes.

He chuckled and dragged me to his lap. I huffed at him. He pinched my red cheeks with a giggle. Pulling me towards his chest, I snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my body and mine on his turso.

"We'll go back to Seoul tomorrow morning. Are your things ready?"

I hummed in response, loving the way he stroked my hair. I felt him sniffing my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

I softly gasped at my question. I heard him chuckle. I felt embarrassed so I digged my face on his chest.

His grip loosed and held my face. He lifted it up and I faced him. He leaned in and pressed his lips with mine. Slowly moving his lips, I kissed back. From slow to hunger. Our lips moved in sinc. I moved my lips with his pace. Passionate. I love it.

I wanted to stay like that forever but of course, we still have to give way to the important gas named Oxygen. We pulled apart, catching our breath. Still gasping for air, he pressed his lips with mine again and continued the pace with our tongues played each other.

He changed my position and I was on top of him with my legs on each side of his body. He pulled me closer and snaked his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a while, his hand slowly creeped under my shirt and touched me everywhere. I moaned as he bit my lip and gripped my butt. His lips trailed down to my jaw and to my neck, bitting and sucking it. Leaving purple marks that said I am his. His lips trailed to my collarbone and I moaned as he sucked it.

I want him already but no.

I lightly pushed him to stop. He groaned as his lips pulled away from my neck. He breathed heavily and so I was. He furrowed his brows at me.

I stared at his eyes and bit my lip. I'm a girl. He's a guy that have needs. If I let him continue, I might can't stop myself. I want my virginity to be taken away by the man that will surely marry me. (Dalagang Pilipina yeah)

I smiled at him and shook my head, "You can wait, right? I'm not ready."

He smiled at me and nodded his head, understanding. He kissed my lips once and my forehead. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever."

.*..*.*.*.

I don't write smuts. It made me shiver.

*innocence waving*bwahahhaha