pt | 20

.*YOUR POV*.

Yoongi and I went to a fancy restaurant. After ordering something to eat, the staring contest began.

"Thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me," he started.

I smiled at him a little, "It's okay."

Silence...

"I'm sorry."

My eyes locked at Yoongi with arched brows.

For what?

"I'm sorry that I broke you," he continued, "I don't want you to get hurt like that but I swear, Y/N, I didn't tell anything to Sonyoung. She's just... she made those words out of her insecurities. I'm sorryㅡ"

I cut him off with a chuckle, "I admit that I really got mad after I heard it. But it was also my fault, I didn't listen to you first and believed at Sonyoung's shits. I understand you. No need to apologize."

He smiled at me, "I..."

He sighed, "I want to ask if I can courㅡ"

"Bitches, here's your order. Hope you'll choke. Enjoy," Seokjin interupt.

Yoongi shot him a death glare. Seokjin smiled sheepishly and skipped away. Yes, we were at one of Seokjin's famous restaurant. And because of fate, he was there too.

Yoongi sighed and we digged in. We ate in silence until I broke it.

"What are you going to ask earlier?"

He was taken a back and tried to look for a right word, stuttering for no reason.

With a sigh, he eyed me and smiled, "The day you left my side, that's when I realized that you really see the worth of someone when they're already gone. Yeah, I admit, you're sassy mouth is annoying. It was so irritating when you bothered me and mocked me. But when you left, I never felt so empty. And mom, she made me realized about something. Something that I'm blind of."

He stared at me intently and I felt so nervous. His smile never fade.

"Han Y/N, can I court you?"

I smirked at him, "You can try."

~.*♡.*.~.*.~.

And it all started.

"Noona! Yoongi-hyung is here. Let's go," Jisung shouted from the living room.

I groaned and grabbed my purse. I went to the living room and saw Yoongi, smiling ear to ear.

"Aish! You're too early," I complained.

He just shrugged and we went out of my house and hopped in his car. We stopped at Jisung's school.

"Bye, noona! Hyung, I support you!"

I rolled my eyes at him while Yoongi just thumbed up. We headed to the building. I stepped out and walked ahead him. I sat on my chair and started my work.

Not any longer, I heard my co-workers gasped and giggled, squealing and whispering. I felt a presence behind me so I turned my body to face what was behind me.

A gasp escaped my lips as I tried so hard not to let out a smile but failed.

Yoongi was holding a bouquet of pink roses on his right hand while his left hand was stucked in his pocket. He smiled sweetly and I felt my heart melted. He handed me the flower with his sweetest smile. I accepted it with a heavy blush on my face, neck and ears.

"Okay, everyone. For those who heard Sonyoung a week ago, I want to clear your mind, it was all not true. She was just making a story to ruin Y/N's reputation," he smiled.

I smiled at him and buried my face on the flower, sniffing the scent out of it.

"And I want all of you to know that for this time, I will court Y/N. Real and full of adoration. Hope you all will support me for her."

All my co-workers cheered and squealed. I didn't helped the smile on my face to get wider and my blush to get deeper.

And with a peck on my cheek, he smiled at all of the people around us and went to his office.

My co-workers shot me a playful and teasing look, making noises, leaded by Hyensa.

"I'm fucking happy for you my dear bitch!" She exclaimed.

I just shook my head, smile never faded.

~*~

Just a friendly reminder...

I am not a good writer. English is the my first language (Bisaya to). So, this story contains lot of wrong grammars and wrong spellings, typos and all.