pt | 19

.*YOONGI'S POV*.

"I know you just want me to be happy, son. But what you did made me more disappounted. You forced yourself to almost have married to the woman you don't love," mom sighed.

I didn't dare to look at her. I felt ashamed of myself.

"The only thing that can make me happy is if you're happy too. If you're happy on what you are doing. Be happy in your life. I want to see you smile," she added.

"Sorry, mom," I mumbled.

"No, son. I'm sorry I made you feel forced," she smiled, "Let's not talk about the things that already happened. Let's take it as a lesson learned."

I smiled at her and nodded. We had a conversation about stuffs, avoiding the incidents happened.

"But for real, Yoongi, I love Y/N. The perfect girl I dreamth for you," she sighed, "I felt so stress free when she's around. Is she alright?"

I nodded at her with a smile, "She's alright."

My mind brought me back to when the time she left the house. She told me everything about what she felt. She liked me. She had feelings for me. She felt so upset and depressed. She was mad at me without knowing what the truth is.

"Do you feel anything towards her?"

I glanced up at mom and went silent for a while.

Do I?

Mom chuckled, "If you love someone, don't let anything stand by your way without doing something. If you felt like you want her to be with you always, then be with her and it will make you happy."

She held my hand with a smile, "If you really want her, you'll find a way, and make an effort. You don't want to lose her, do you?"

I stayed silent but shook my head. She smiled.

"What do you felt towards her?"

I sighed and stayed silent. I was still questioning my feelings.

"Tell me what's in your mind, son," she begged.

I sighed, "I want to be with her, always. She made me smile just because of her stupid sassiness. Just a sight of her smile made my heart soft. Her laugh is the best sound that I wanna hear for my entire life. What am I feeling, mom?"

She smiled, "You're in love.... with her."

I furrowed my brows. I never felt this way since forever. With confused look, I asked, "What is love?"

"Love?" She chuckled, "Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisibleㅡ it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. You will know it if someone's happiness is more important than your own. Just like what you did. You sacrificed your happiness just for me. But you felt it as love for family. This thing you felt towards her is love for someone you want to have and be with them."

"Love is like ocean with no land; desert that all you can see is sand; the light from the star in darkness of the night; sun that brings light that brights. It won't end the way you seemed. It's like a war, a battle: easy to start, difficult to analyze, and hard to end."

Then I understand, "If the words you said is right, then I think I really am in love."

She smiled at me, "Then make a move."

~*.~..*.^.

In a deep sigh, I made my way towards Y/N's table. I stopped from my track and stared at her for a bit then continued my track.

"Y/N," I started.

She looked up at me and blinked. She glanced at the folder, "Y-you'll be having a meeting with Mr. Bang at 7 in the evening. Your friends also wanted to see you at 4 in the afternoon, they insisted to put this in your schedules. Do you still want anything?"

"Cancel the meeting with Mr. Bang," I directly said.

"Okay," she mumbled.

"Add to my schedules that I'll be having a date at 7," I said.

She looked up at me then slowly nodded.

She looked upset.

"Ahh, should I ask her out?" I questioned out loud, "What will I ask her?"

She glanced up at me with furrowed brows. She stared at me for a few seconds, "A-ask her that if s-she can go out w-with y-you."

I smiled at her, "Well, that's a great idea."

She shrugged and made herself busy. I cracked a smile and grabbed her attention. She glanced at me again, with irritated look.

"What else do you want?" She asked in gritted teeth.

"Easy, tiger," I chuckled but she just rolled her eyes.

"As you can see, I still have to tell Mr. Bang to cancel the meeting because you're going to have a date with some shits. Can yㅡ"

"Do you want to go out with me, Ms. Han Y/N?" I cut her off.

She went silent and also the whole room. They gasped and squealed. Y/N's face heated up but she acted to be cool and rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you askㅡ"

"Do you want to have a dinner with me, Ms. Han?" I asked again, a little louder this time.

She bit her lip and tried to hid her smile but failed. She sighed, "Okay, fine. Just go away."

I chuckled, "Okay. I'll pick you here. See you later then."

With last wink, I went to my office with a wide grin.

Success