pt | 18

It's been three days since the day I left Yoongi's house. And truth to be told, I was still broke. I still felt a sting pain in my heart.

They said, it's easy to move on. But for me, no. It's too difficult. Mostly, if the feeling won't leave me the way I left him.

It's my wedding tomorrow. As if!

I stared at the ceiling, listening to the rain. A familiar soft knock was heard on the door. My ears flapped at what I heard. But when I snapped my head towards the door, I frowned. I'm not in Yoongi's house anymore. He was not the one who knocked. I sighed.

"Noona, are you still alive in there?"

"Still breathing," I mumbled.

The door cracked opened and Jisung came in. He leaned himself on the door frame with a frown.

"Aish, noona, whenever I entered here you're always in that position," he mumbled.

"I don't know how to move."

Jisung frowned, "Seriously? Is that what heartbreak does to everyone who's in love? Aish, this stupid love. Oh no, these stupid people who were in love."

"You're too noisy. Get out."

"No, get up and change into something presentable. Yoongi-hyung is here, looking for you."

I immediately sat up when I heard his name, not minding the hammering ache in my head. My eyes widen in excitement and blinked at him with a smile.

"You're serious?"

"No, I'm just joking. Come on, laugh," he rolled his eyes.

Aish! We really are siblings

The pain came back as everything past through my mind. He don't like me. I glanced at my finger and the ring was still there.

Maybe he's here because of this

I sighed and pulled the ring out of my fourth finger. I past it to Jisung and he caught it. He stared at the ring with furrowed brows.

"Give it to him. That's all he want," I said and slowly laid back to bed.

"He didn't mention this thing, he said, he needs to talk to you."

I frowned at him, "Tell him that there's no more to talk to."

He smirked, "Oooh, you can't face him because your feelings will come back. I mean, you still have it, right?"

"Ugh! Shut up already."

He giggled and skipped away. I rolled my eyes and dive deeper under the sheets. I felt very tired and my head ached so much.

The door cracked open again and I groaned.

"Ugh! Get lost, Jisung! You're too annoying. Teㅡ"

"Not Jisung."

I snapped my eyes open and slowly turned to who it was.

"Why didn't you showed up to work?"

I sat up and widen my eyes. My gaze went to Yoongi who was on the door frame, leaning on it. I groaned as the pain in my head hammered. I closed my eyes and pressed my temples.

Yoongi rushed to my side and worriedly gazed at me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. He's not convinced and placed the back of his hand on my head. His eyes went wide and immediately pulled his hand away.

"You're so hotㅡ"

"I know," I smiled sheepishly.

"Not what you are thinking," he rolled his eyes, "You have fever."

I closed my eyes when the pain started to do it's job.

"Let me take you to the hospital."

"No need, hyung. It's just the result of heartㅡ"

"Shut up, Ji!"

Yoongi frowned and slowly laid me to bed. He passed back and fort and sighed.

He went out and called Jisung. After a while, the door opened and he entered with a basin and a towel on his hand. He placed it on the night stand and uncovered the sheets. He put the towel on the basin and slowly wiped my forehead.

I just stared at his serious face.

When he was done, he went out again. I stared at the ceiling.

One hour later, someone entered my room. And I know it was not Jisung. I slowly opened my eyes and locked with the worried gaze of Yoongi. He was holding a tray. He placed it again on the night stand and helped me up.

He got the chiken soup and a spoon, blew it to cool and shoved it in my mouth. He fed me and I was not complaining. He hand me a glass of water and a medicine. I drank it and gave it back to him.

He left again and came back. He sat next to me on the bed and placed his hand on my forehead. We stayed like that in complete silence.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Lot of reasons."

"Will you tell me one?"

"No."

He sighed and snuggled close to me. I didn't complained though. If only my head didn't hurt, I already pushed him out of my house.

"Have some rest, Y/N."

*.*..*.*.*.^.*..*

I slowly opened my eyes and felt warm beneath me. I stared at Yoongi's face that was inches away from me. Blood rushed through my cheeks as I realized we were cuddling each other. His little snores made me giggle. (Marupok to!).

My head didn't hurt that much now, thanks to him. I slowly released myself from his grip and he groaned. I sat beside him and stared at him for a while, admiring his features.

Tell me, how to unlove this man?

His eyes shot open and stared at me. He sat up and placed the back of his hands on my forehead. He smiled.

"I-I will show up to work tomorrow," I mumbled.

"No, you still need to rest," he disapproved.

"I have to. You can't tell me what to do. And I'm feeling better now, you can go. Sorry for wasting your time because of me. And thank you," I said.

"You're not a waste of time."

"As if I will believe you," I whispered, "You can go now. Jisung is here to take care of me."

"You're pushing me away?"

"Yes."

He sighed and stood up. He stared at me for a second and leaned closer, placing his lips on my forehead.

"Get well soon."