𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲

Welcome to the Nightshade Series!

Thank you for choosing to read this book, it truly means the world to me. Hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This book contains violence, strong language, sex, discussion of mental health issues, trauma, mental and physical abuse, mentions of rape, death, alcohol and drugs.

As this discusses sensitive topics, I want to use my platform for the better, no matter how many reads this ends up with.

You are never alone. I love you all so much and, no matter how hard it may be, you need to stay strong. In times like this, I know giving up may be the easy choice- but you are all fighters and I am so proud of how far you've come. No matter your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or anything that you think sets you apart from this world; we are all human and we all bleed the same blood.

I am begging you all to treat people with kindness and don't judge people based on anything other than the person they truly are. Even the smallest compliment or insult can have the biggest of impacts on someone; so, I'm begging you- treat people the way you want to be treated.

Suicide Prevention Hotlines:

The Samaritans:
Tel-116 123
Email- jo@samaritans.org
Website- www.samaritans.org

Mind:
Tel- 0300 123 3393
Website- mind.org.uk

YoungMinds:
Tel- 0808 802 5544
Website- youngminds.org.uk

ChildLine:
Tel- 0800 11 11
Website- childline.org.uk

I want you to know that you're never alone and my dms are always open if you need to talk to someone :)

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

This story will contain 3rd person POV and all translations are taken off of google translate so they may not be 100% accurate.

I want to thank you all again for choosing to read this book, love and appreciate you all so much!

Lady Nightshade Official Soundtrack:

Link to Lady Nightshade's official soundtrack in the comments!

P.S. May or may not be a massive Swiftie and Lana fan ;)

 May or may not be a massive Swiftie and Lana fan ;)