1- 𝗛𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹

"Come on, we need to start soon, she can wait-" Elias started but was cut off by the door slamming open, a feminine figure walking through.

"Were you missing me already, Romero?" Natalia toyed, a flask in her hand as Elias rolled his eyes, his jaw tensing.

"You wish, Maldonado" Elias spat, leaning back on his chair and taking a deep breath, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat.

"If you want to bicker go outside, we ain't got no time to be messing around" Xavier spoke, a puff of smoke emitting from as he spoke, a cigar in his hand.

"No, we're fine" Natalia told him, leaning back on her chair and taking a massive gulp from her flask, the intensity of the vodka having no effect on her.

"Why is she even here?" Elias moaned, locking Natalia with a stare laced with rage and curiosity.

"I'm here on behalf of my mother, if I think the money isn't being used to its full advantage then you will cease to have it" Natalia told him, swishing her flask around in her hand.

"And what do you know about any of this, sweetheart?" a man mocked her, a group of the men laughing and agreeing with his comment.

The the man looked at Natalia, eyebrows quirked and a smirk on his lips- like he believed he knew everything about her just because of the fact she's a girl.

Oh, how wrong he was.

As a rage of anger rushed over her, she felt she had to prove herself. Natalia didn't know why, but she wanted to see the look of defeat on his face. The moment he knew he was wrong and that he had made a mistake.

Smirking, she reached her hand down and pulled the knife from her boot. Natalia treated it like her baby, the red stripes down the side reminding her of the blood of her victims. She knew it was gory, but she also found it sentimental at the same time.

With the smirk still prominent on her face, Natalia threw the knife and, to his surprise, made it land mere millimetres from his skull, trimming the top layer of his hair.

Suddenly, the room went silent, even Elias shot up at the recent event. But, sat at the front in his plush velvet chair was Xavier Romero, a proud smirk on his face as he took another drag of his cigar.

"You ever underestimate me again, I might have to trim your fucking heart instead" Natalia sneered, raising her hand as her knife flew straight back to her.

The shocked faces whenever that happened always made her smile, little did they know it was simple technology.

Underneath her palm was a magnetic chip, activated by her brain, something about the transmitting neurons.

Enzo, her brother, had made it for her- he took their mother's path of technology instead of the path Natalia took. Aurelia always said she didn't have favourites, but Natalia knew that she wasn't the favourite.

"Now, I present to you Natalia Maldonado, our new member" Xavier announced, chuckling to himself as everyone stared with wide eyes, still in shock.

"What did you want to discuss?" Natalia asked, wanting desperately to leave the room full of obnoxious, misogynistic men.

"We are being told our products aren't reaching as far as they should, this is a problem. Anyone any proposals?" Xavier asked, holding his hands out as everyone stayed silent.

"What is your current tactic?" Natalia asked, leaning forward to engage in the conversation.

"They're being handed out at all of our clubs, to the right audience-" Xavier started, but Natalia cut him off, her brain storming through multiple ideas.